bringing soda on board - Freedom

Last year my BF bought the soda package -- but, he is really a Pepsi drinker (not Coke). Looking for some current info regarding bringing a couple 12 packs onboard -- using luggage tags -- not smuggling. Has anyone done so recently on the Freedom of the Seas? Thanks!

Last year my BF bought the soda package -- but, he is really a Pepsi drinker (not Coke). Looking for some current info regarding bringing a couple 12 packs onboard -- using luggage tags -- not smuggling. Has anyone done so recently on the Freedom of the Seas? Thanks!

Soft drinks are technically not allowed, but this rule is rarely enforced. I've read here that Spring Break is the time it's most likely to be enforced.

Carried on a 12 pack of Coke Zero on Freedom in my backpack in April. They scanned it, no problem.

Carry it on though. Dont put it in checked luggage. It might get sent to the naughty room thinking its beer. Others may have luck but who wants to take a chance on your luggage being delayed getting to your cabin.

Archived