Quickest way to get to the airport after disembarkation ?

Aunt D

Just wanted to know what the best way to get to the airport for a 12:05 depart time on southwest? Taxi or private shuttle service?

We can't miss this flight, it's the last flight for the day! And my son starts his first day of college the next morning! :-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TAXI!!!!

They will be plenty whereas the shuttle may not be there or you may have a tough time connecting with it. We were worried about our flight last May when we got off the Glory. We did self assist and walked right out and jumped in a cab and were off.

Yes, it this the Freedom, we will disembark on Aug 19th in Ft. Lauderdale

Thank you for all the replies! Taxi it is!

Oh, then definitely a taxi. FLL is so close to the port that the ships are visible from the airport. It's a 10 minute ride.

Aunt D - You will be fine, I made a 10:50 and got to the airport in time for a sit down breakfast without doing self assist. We were one of the first groups off, found luggage and took a cab. As stargate fan said the airport is very very close.

We had a noon flight last Sept. and was off the ship by 8:00. Just let them know you have a early flight so you can be one of the first ones off the ship. We took a shuttle to the airport. I would suggest doing luggage express. The best $20pp we spent. They print your boarding passes for you to.

Self assist luggage for debarktion and then grab a cab. We were out of there very fast! We were at the airport before 9:00 (Miami airport).

Just wanted to know what the best way to get to the airport for a 12:05 depart time on southwest? Taxi or private shuttle service?

We can't miss this flight, it's the last flight for the day! And my son starts his first day of college the next morning! :-)

See first post.

I didn't know that !!! When I first read it the signature did not show up on that computer. But thank you so much for your kindness and consideration in showing me that I see things differently than you. Not all of us can be as perfect as others. See the posts after mine in case YOU are having trouble that would be post #7

Archived