Best place to be during Sailaway on GEM from NYC?

oskar95

So, I want too see everything when we sail away! The statue, Manhattan and Queen Mary 2 who will be in Red Hook, departing 11 PM. (We 10 pm).

So, where's the ULTIMATE place to be?

Sail away pictures? Bring it on!

Thank you!

You can see pretty much everything from the jogging track on Deck13...but it's likely to be rather cold and windy up there in late December.

By the way, as far as I can tell, the Gem departs at 4pm, not 10pm...but i think the QM2 departs at 5, not 11. Perhaps, you're using you local time in Norway, not the time in NY/

So, I want too see everything when we sail away! The statue, Manhattan and Queen Mary 2 who will be in Red Hook, departing 11 PM. (We 10 pm).

So, where's the ULTIMATE place to be?

Sail away pictures? Bring it on!

Thank you!

There are many great places to get a great view of NYC & Statue of Liberty. DOn't forget to look back on the great view of the city. Everyone is out to see you go under the Verrazano Bridge. I see you are from Flekkefjord. My parents are from Norway and I visited your home town to visit family friends. What an wsum place and relax and eat some crabs and drink a beer

Archived