Can we buy a case of diet soda in pier at Amsterdam

I don't recall any stores in the terminal building itself that would likely have soda to buy by the case. The terminal is adjacent to the Movenpick Hotel too which might have something, but to buy that quantity isn't typically common in hotels either.

Here's the link to the Cruise Terminal website. Click on English at the top. Then Click on General at the top. Then Click on the Cruises tab at the top and then the Passenger Information link on the left and then the Facilities link and it lists what types of places are in the terminal. I doubt any of them sell soda by the case. The "Welcome Market" was a souvenir type area, if I recall.

http://www.ptamsterdam.com

No store selling sodas as far as I know.

Better buy it in the city or upon arrival in the supermarket in the arrivalhall at Schiphol. However, to be honest I am not sure caffeine free diet cola is sold in The Netherlands.

• 4 weeks later...

I have to agree with Ine and drowelf that caffeine free diet coke is rare in Europe. The supermarket at Schiphol might have it, as they cater to a more international audience and often have quirky foreign things you don't see in many other shops (Oreo cookies for example).

Cans of other sugar free beverages (note they are called light or zero in Europe and not diet) are widely available thoughout Europe though, most common are Sprite, 7Up and Fanta. Maybe you can switch to these other light drinks for the duration of your holiday? In my experience as a diabetic, most bars and restaurants in Europe will only have Coke Light, in Northern and Western Europe it is more common that they will have a diet beverage available than on the Med or Eastern Europe.

Most cruiselines only have "normal" Coke light onboard, although on Star Princess 1 bar had Sprite Zero in a can.

Archived