Booking online for Allure question

Thanks for the replies. The reservation has my husband's email attached to it. So I am afraid he wont pay any attention when it comes.

I just checked my cruise files and Speciality Restaurants opened up two months ago for 12/2 & for 12/9 Allure sailings.

Officially they say 60-90 days prior is when they open up reservations.

Our cruise (Oct 7 2012) is still not open for reservations, and RCCL advised that they were simply behind. From my experience, it is likely due to scheduling issues that they have not decided the exact times for the entertainment schedule.

We are sailing on November 11th - 93 days out.

Specialty restaurant and MTD have been open since June 18th - 146 days out. And got we closed out of a reservation time for Giovanni's!! On June 18th!! First day of reservations!!

My husband and I booked a Central Park dining package (150 CP, Chops and Giovanni's) with reservations the first night for Giovanni's and the rest to be made on board. Our daughters did not want to do the CP package but wanted to go to Giovanni's with us. In the time it took for me to check what time was available for their reservation - go back and book our CP package and jump back in theirs - 6:30 pm was gone! So we booked 5:30 for them and 6:30 for us and I figure we will change it once we get on board. But 146 days out and we got closed out! What about the folks who aren't savvy enough (or obssessed enough) to be on Cruise Critic???

Entertainment has not opened up yet and I have been faithfully checking everyday.

Apparently like everything else RCCL - there is no rhyme or reason to it. LOL :rolleyes:

Our reservations opened up 90 days before sailing so I would check daily at the 90 day mark. :)

This is a good guideline, but if you haven't joined the roll call group for your sailing, this is a good reason to. People tend to share when they find something opened up. When I was on a May 1st sailing of Allure, the bookings for 5/8 and 5/15 opened at the same time, so for them it was even further than 90 days out.

Archived