Water bottle caps on eBay.....

Veneerdds

Last time i tried water bottles i had them sealed and looking good as new. Going through security the guy shook and shook the 12 pack. Little bubbles=alcahol=busted. We have made it work before, but not last time. Good luck.

Has anyone heard , seen or used the water bottle caps sold on eBay that are used to put clear alcohol into water bottles and make them still look sealed ???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Nope. But, like the others who have responded say sealed or not the first thing they do to check is shake it. They removed every single unopened water bottle (out of the shrink wrapped cellophane) of mine on my last cruise and shook each one individually.

They didn't even bother looking at the caps. LOL

It depends on the port, they do not shake each and every water bottle on every port, do some research or roll the dice and hope you are not one of the 10 percent checked in your checked luggage

Nope. But, like the others who have responded say sealed or not the first thing they do to check is shake it. They removed every single unopened water bottle (out of the shrink wrapped cellophane) of mine on my last cruise and shook each one individually.

They didn't even bother looking at the caps. LOL

yep mine too...but imagine their shock when they actually were water bottles!

OP don't waste your money on those caps...not worth it

Carnival confiscates dozens if not hundreds of water/soda bottles and wine bottles that have been refilled with liquor prior to almost every cruise. It’s been this way for a long time. You have a VERY LOW chance of getting smuggled liquor on this way.

Your best chance is with something like RumRunners in your checked baggage.

hello use sprite bottles!!!

Shake a bottle of Sprite with Sprite in it, then shake a Sprite bottle with vodka in it. You can tell very easily which is which. These Carnival employees that check you while boarding do this hundreds of times every week. They've seen it all. You might sneak something through but your chances are lower than you may think.

Why is it DCL let's you bring on alcohol but CCL doesn't? We were in GC on DCL when CCL pulled in. The liquor stores closed on orders of CCL. What was that about?!?!

DCL does not sell alcohol on board. So they have nothing to lose by allowing you to bring it on.

Look up a web sight that sells RUM RUNNERS. They are plastic collapsible alcohol bags.You have put them in your checked luggage. 12 cruises and never fails.They are in a hurry with all that checked luggage.If you realy want to bring alcohol it's the only way to go. I don't feel bad about it because the moment I'm on board.They try to sell sell sell me stuff. I thought the cruise director would talk about all the fun stuff going on. But every time he talked it was to sell something. The rum runners helped tune him out.:p

Shake a bottle of Sprite with Sprite in it, then shake a Sprite bottle with vodka in it. You can tell very easily which is which. These Carnival employees that check you while boarding do this hundreds of times every week. They've seen it all. You might sneak something through but your chances are lower than you may think.

So they shake carbonated drinks too????

IMO go with rum runners and make sure not to pack anything else in the bag that might show up on a scan or call bon voyage and order a 1 Liter bottle for $38 and no risk.

The price isn't great for Americans but in Canada we're paying so much for booze $38/liter isn't all that bad compared to what we're used to.

Every cruise my bottle of CC is sitting in the cabin waiting for me all gift wrapped as soon as I board. :)

Archived