Balconies/Metal or Plexiglass

The metal/glass balconies are on the 1st generation Voyager-class ships (Voyager, Explorer and Adventure). The 2nd generation Voyager-class ships have glass balcony fronts (Mariner and Navigator)

The metal/glass balconies are on the 1st generation Voyager-class ships (Voyager, Explorer and Adventure). The 2nd generation Voyager-class ships have glass balcony fronts (Mariner and Navigator)

Thanks for this I was seaching threads yesterday trying to find the answer. We are sailing on Adventure next year with friends we are in 7350 and 7352 can anyone tell me if they are metal or glass balconies? Also do the balcony dividers open as I know on some ships they do and some they don't.

Thanks for any answers

Helen:)

Thanks for this I was seaching threads yesterday trying to find the answer. We are sailing on Adventure next year with friends we are in 7350 and 7352 can anyone tell me if they are metal or glass balconies? Also do the balcony dividers open as I know on some ships they do and some they don't.

Thanks for any answers

Helen:)

As Donna stated above, the first generation of the Voyager class: Voyager, Explorer, Adventure - have metal balconies with an upper plexigas panel. They are part of the ship's structure, and are quite solid as part of the ship. There are no partitions to open.

1078716046042771579S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived