Marina Laptop

saml0

Does anyone have any information on the laptop computers furnished in some of the cabins? Specifically I would like to know the operating system, is a mouse included, installed word processing software, and the number of external ports (usb) which are accessible. I would like to be able to review port information stored on a thumb drive and also be able to compost and paste into my shipboard email account prior to sending in order to conserve minutes.

I didn't even look at ours since I'd brought my own laptop with me but from what I've read here about all you can do on those laptops is email. NOTHING seems to be installed.

Mura

The Operating System is Windows, Word is installed and the mouse function is accessed through the keyboard.

2.jpg

As on any public computer, the USB ports are not accessible to clients.

Not sure if this is fleet wide yet, but the larger ships are offering unlimited internet access for $20 per day.

The Operating System is Windows, Word is installed and the mouse function is accessed through the keyboard.

2.jpg

As on any public computer, the USB ports are not accessible to clients.

Not sure if this is fleet wide yet, but the larger ships are offering unlimited internet access for $20 per day.

I am not great on a computer but I never take my laptop and use O's computer every day on board..checking email, blogging, writing on CC etc and never had any problems (except for it being slower than I am used to)

Jancruz1

Archived