My brooch bouquet

So I found my wedding dress and decided I didnt want to hold/carry a bunch of colorful flowers in front of me because I felt it would take away from my dress. My opinion is seeing a bride in white or ivory then having all this color in front of them directs your eyes right to the color. This is something I didnt want. So I decided on a brooch bouquet :) Thoughts???

1723852037_Mybroochbouquet.jpg.1c245ebeaf7ddf3734e4e70f2e77fedd.jpg

So I found my wedding dress and decided I didnt want to hold/carry a bunch of colorful flowers in front of me because I felt it would take away from my dress. My opinion is seeing a bride in white or ivory then having all this color in front of them directs your eyes right to the color. This is something I didnt want. So I decided on a brooch bouquet :) Thoughts???
ing

I love brooch bouquets Im having one too. My rose bouquet is artificial and my brooches are either my Mum's or a few nautical themed ones I've picked up IE starfish and seahorse!

Very unique idea. I love the sparkle it will add to your look.

Very pretty, but to be honest, if you don't want eyes to be drawn directly to the bouquet, this isn't working, at least for me. My eyes would be drawn there for the sparkle and then trying to figure out what all the brooches are.

Very pretty, but to be honest, if you don't want eyes to be drawn directly to the bouquet, this isn't working, at least for me. My eyes would be drawn there for the sparkle and then trying to figure out what all the brooches are.

Its the color of flowers i was worried about not the sparkle....

That is very pretty. I am in love with bling and sparkle! But more importantly you need to listen to your heart! Its your wedding you will be the one carrying it and no matter how colorful your flowers are people will still be looking at you because you and the groom are the only two people that truly matter at that point in time! So don't worry girl, just be happy. :D

Im not sure whether you'll be able to view this picture as you may need to be a member but here goes anyway. This is the lady who is making my brooch bouquet and this is her in her wedding gown and her brooch bouquet. I personally dont think it takes away from the dress. Her dress is very detailed, and she also has her tiara and jewellery on too.

http://www.finalstitch.co.uk/blog/missengaged/album/nicola-and-ryian-ludwick/#_nstep=1&/blog/missengaged/album/nicola-and-ryian-ludwick/10378148/

The bouquet is small and I think this is a good idea. xx

what a neat idea. i had never seen this before, I have already ordered silk flowers but now i'm trying to figure a way to put either a couple of brooches on my bouquet or a couple of charms that I inherited from my grandmother, thought that would make it a lil more special for me.

Archived