Changing S&S on embark day question

Markmom18

Hi,

Having breakfast this morning with my hubby and our son. They want to be reassured that it won't be a big deal to switch their S&S cards.

We booked hubby & son (20) in one cabin. We booked myself and 19 year old son's gf in another. After reading here on the board, my understanding is ....once onboard we just to to the Pursers' Desk and switch cards (cabins). Correct?

I appreciate it your response, I'll show it to my guys, so they can breathe easy. :)

This will be no problem. We booked 1 parent one teen child in each cabin (next door but not connected). We went to Guest Services after we embarked and changed them around so we were in one cabin and the kids in the other, and got an extra room key so we could check on them!

Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you both! I just had my son, and my hubby read the responses. "Ok" they both just said. We'll ask at check-in, if that isn't available. Then, we'll go to Guest Services. Now, off to Target to buy a battery operated fan for the room. EXCITED!!!!

Archived