Thank G-D we have cruise insurance!-the prognosis.

stargate fan

Thanks so much to everyone who wished me well. I appreciate your thoughts.

GOOD NEWS!!! While I do have a slight tear in my rotator cuff, it's not affecting me at all. The surgeon said my pain is most likely due to muscle strain in my neck. Yippee!!! He gave me a few exercises to do, told me to not do things that hurt (duh), said to put on a heating pad, and sent me on my happy way. He also said I can go back to lifting weights, zip lining, etc.

Most importantly, WE'RE GOING ON OUR CRUISE!!!!

Best $120 we ever wasted!!! :D

You are sooo correct! Now, if only more people realized this, we wouldn't have all the complaints when they lose their cruise money when something unfortunate/unexpected happens!:p:D

How wonderful. Glad it is only a rotator cuff tear that does not require surgery. And that you get to go on your cruise!!!!!

That $120 meant you didn't panic quite so much when you got hurt. At least you knew you wouldn't lose all of your money. How much is peace of mind worth?

Good for you. I had shoulder surgery after getting hit by a car while I was in the crosswalk. Lucky it was just my shoulder. Had the surgery on May 1st and after six weeks of pt things are good. We are cruising in three weeks.

Archived