Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

K5S_1490_zps8165ea07.png

She look to be located on a mini suite, if my calculations are correct she is directly below the kids play area. I am not sure noisy it will be.

K5S_1500_zps4a519e8e.png

Hey Gambee!!!

Thank you!!! I will show her....she may move if she can find a better location...May 12 sailing may have quite a lot of children....

Thanks again for your assistance:D

It is too bad they didn't put the lifeboats under the Promenade, instead of in front of it. Carnival put their lifeboats under the Promenade on the Dream class ships. The only thing I dislike about the promenade on the Dream class ships is the high railings.

Below are some pictures showing how the promenades are on the Dream class ships.

http://0.tqn.com/d/cruises/1/0/V/M/6/Carnival-Breeze-0072.JPG

http://mycruisesearcher.com/sites/all/img/carnival/breeze/photos/lanai_600.jpg

http://www.cruisemates.com/forum/members/paul-motter-albums-carnival-breeze-renderings-picture4584-promenade.jpg

Otherwise the Breakaway looks like she is going to be a great ship!

It's great to have a lot of this information in one place. I look forward to the pictures of the actual ship once she's sailing. Maybe she'll be complete on her first voyage, unlike the Epic was.

One thing you said I don't agree with. You said Posh wasn't popular. I disagree. I think it's hugely popular with suite guests, and many non-suite guests clamor to buy a weekly pass. I think it has served them well...not as a "night club" as some envisioned it early, but as a respite away from the main pool deck.

I have to agree with you Mike -- we lived almost literally in Posh. My husband is still talking about how relaxing it was.

I wonder if sdmike is going to be up capturing web cam stills?

I hope so. You were both so great at the float out. Watched the Gem being built but never witnessed a float out or conveyance so this is a first for me.

I hope so. You were both so great at the float out. Watched the Gem being built but never witnessed a float out or conveyance so this is a first for me.

Last time with the Disney and Celebrity ships they also had a live feed broadcast during the conveyance, similar to what they did for the float out. Once the ship clears the lock gate and is heading down river they'll discontinue the live feed broadcast until it reaches key points, like passing through narrow bridge openings etc. Then they start it up again. It's an all day, and all night process even after she passes out of the lock.

Last time with the Disney and Celebrity ships they also had a live feed broadcast during the conveyance, similar to what they did for the float out. Once the ship clears the lock gate and is heading down river they'll discontinue the live feed broadcast until it reaches key points, like passing through narrow bridge openings etc. Then they start it up again. It's an all day, and all night process even after she passes out of the lock.

Thanks. I'm going to try to stay with it all day.

Looks like she's moving!

Archived