Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

From what has been posted, the shows that have fees are the new Second City Family Reunion and the Cirque Dinner. Rock of Ages is free.

I did the Cirque dinner show on the Epic. Was not a fan of the show, it dragged out way to much for me.....nor a big fan of the food!

Harriet

how far ahead of time can i book shows?

i sail in oct 2013

thanks

where do i go to book the shows

thanks for all your help

dana

The golden date should be 45 days from your sail date. Several of us are on the 5/19 cruise and our dining and entertainment options came online this morning (45 days out for us :cool:)

Epic sure does have a bridge viewing room :)

NCL%2520Epic%2520260710%25200030.JPG

Wow....I was not aware of that...thanks for the correction. I see that now on the Epic deck plan on deck 13.

Let's hope that the Breakaway has one, also. Perhaps they have it within that blank area that is probably officer's cabins, but haven't gotten around to indicate it yet.....

I double-checked my booking in NCL's travel agent system, and it actually does not say the word "lunch." Just "Murder Mystery." But the date/time does match the "Dysfunktional Family" booking on my reservation in NCL.com

But given that it's $20 and at 12:30 pm (same as the "Presumed Murdered" lunch show on Epic), I'm still going to assume it's a lunch. :) I can tell you for sure during my live-blog of the TA cruise. ;)

- Mike :-)

Thank you, I will look for your update. I have 3 booked so I may wait for my 2nd go-around to book it. I don't want to cram up all my days on my 1st booking.

I double-checked my booking in NCL's travel agent system, and it actually does not say the word "lunch." Just "Murder Mystery." But the date/time does match the "Dysfunktional Family" booking on my reservation in NCL.com

But given that it's $20 and at 12:30 pm (same as the "Presumed Murdered" lunch show on Epic), I'm still going to assume it's a lunch. :) I can tell you for sure during my live-blog of the TA cruise. ;)

- Mike :-)

Where will you live blog be posted, on here?

Yeah in all honestly I would have been shocked if it was any other way, and if glass then frosted glass, but bottom line you cant have the possibility of a neighbor on their balcony looking directly into your cabin, let alone your balcony area. So all in all, should a sweet balcony, and more importantly another sign that the finishing touches are really coming together on Breakaway! :cool:

Glad I got one now, love how close we are to the water.

Glad I got one now, love how close we are to the water.

On this ship you can't any closer (unless you're in an ocean view window cabin, or if you jumped overboard :D)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Are they offering a behind the scenes tour? Not seen anything on ncl.co.uk yet other than the shows listed. And as for the shows they don't let u pick the date. Last time I looked everything was for the 3rd May.

yes, but you have to book behind the scenes tour onboard.

$55 per person,the tour includes the galley, bridge viewing room, theatre, laundry, provision area and environmental. (locations visited on this tour are subject to change)

Guest need to sign up at the reception desk on deck #6.

yes, but you have to book behind the scenes tour onboard.

$55 per person,the tour includes the galley, bridge viewing room, theatre, laundry, provision area and environmental. (locations visited on this tour are subject to change)

Guest need to sign up at the reception desk on deck #6.

I would check before booking what's included. On the Epic's first TA the tour was limited. Never went to provision area or main galley just the galley for Moderno. No back stage tour because of Blue Man just a lecture in the theater. We did get to tour the bridge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Me too- also like how close we are to all that fun adult stuff at night! :D

And being that much closer requires one to be that much less coordinated or coherent in order to navigate back to one's cabin after a late evening of partaking in said "adult stuff" :D:D:D

Archived