Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Is there a show schedule available yet? I think my 45-day window opens on April 25 (for the June 9 sailing) and want to plan ahead. I don't recall seeing any thing with days/times yet, but some people have to be all set for their sailings already, right?

Thanks!

Is there a show schedule available yet? I think my 45-day window opens on April 25 (for the June 9 sailing) and want to plan ahead. I don't recall seeing any thing with days/times yet, but some people have to be all set for their sailings already, right?

Thanks!

The times and dates for shows will show up on your MyNCL activities page for you cruise at the 45 day mark.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Now I feel silly as I'm not staying in the Haven suites. Is there a number for the group in steerage to call... :)

uote=saleaaway;38006145]Hi guys

Can you please share the number for the pre Concierge. I have my kids in another room it is so much easier to book everything on the phone.

Appreicate the help

Elaine

quote=kewbrick;38004926]Called Pre Concierge - Spoke to Vanessa who was very helpful. Was able to get all our dinner reservations at the time we wanted and booked Rock of Ages for 1st night as well. :) Now just have to wait the 55 days until cruise time! Will at least get to see the Breakaway in 22 days :D

Now I feel silly as I'm not staying in the Haven suites. Is there a number for the group in steerage to call... :)

You have to wait until 45 days out and you can do it online.

Edit: Sorry I see you prefer to book it on the phone. I can't tell you the number as I'm in the UK, but just go to the NCL website and call the number quoted there.

I'm sure someone else will post the number soon anyway.

Anybody have any experience with these guys getting from LGA to the cruise terminal?

http://www.groundlink.com/

Thanks!

Your best bet is over on the East Coast Departures board (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=415) as you'll be asking a much broader audience than just NCL or Breakaway passengers . . .

Thanks!

Currently for the 5/19 sailing. Subject to change:

Sunday: Cirque Dreams & Dinner Jungle Fantasy, Rock of Ages,The Second City's Dysfunktional Family Reunion

Monday: Cirque Dreams & Dinner Jungle Fantasy, Rock of Ages,and The Second City

Tuesday: Cirque Dreams & Dinner Jungle Fantasy, Rock of Ages, Pajama Jam with Nickelodeon, The Second City's Dysfunktional Family Reunion, and The Second City

Wednesday:Burn the Floor and and The Second City

Thursday: Reservation system is messed up for this day

Friday: Cirque Dreams & Dinner Jungle Fantasy,and The Second City

Saturday: Cirque Dreams & Dinner Jungle Fantasy, Burn the Floor, The Second City's Dysfunktional Family Reunion, and The Second City

Do they also let you know about the activities each night? I heard there will be the Eighties Dance Party with fireworks and there will be Norwegian's signature White Hot Party. What nights are these on and do they overlap with any shows or not? Oh and then there's the Dress Up or Not night. When is that?

Any info would be much appreciated!

Do they also let you know about the activities each night? I heard there will be the Eighties Dance Party with fireworks and there will be Norwegian's signature White Hot Party. What nights are these on and do they overlap with any shows or not? Oh and then there's the Dress Up or Not night. When is that?

Any info would be much appreciated!

Nothing is posted about daily activities yet. Dress Up or Not is usually day 2 of the cruise. Usually the above activities overlap each other. I'll be posting the freestyle dailies from my May 19 cruise.

Getting so excited....booked for September. Have to say, this is my FIRST NCCL cruise. I usually sail RCCL and just found out that THEIR brand new ship the Quantum is coming to NJ.....so here we go again..lol.:eek:

good to have more options in NYC. It may even lower the prices on the breakaway.

Yes, so excited that Quantum is coming to Bayonne. We are sailing the Breakaway in November and will put Quantum next on our sailing list.

We are willing to pay a little more just BECAUSE we don't have to pay for airfare!

NCL broke the radio silence and released a big update about the Breakaway balcony staterooms:

654ll1.jpg

THE LIGHTBULBS ARE BEING FITTED AND TESTED!:D

Oooooooh! Lightbulbs!! ;) That is a huge update! LOL, and love your sense of humor, FreestyleNovice...C'mon NCL, we are going through photo withdrawal here!

All of you who are on the Rotterdam and/or Transatlantic must be getting so psyched...less than 2 weeks for you all. I still have 67 days, so I'm waiting (very impatiently) for the first photos you all post!!!!

Archived