Everything Breakaway!(LIVE on 4/28)

loungerz

Hope the lady is okay. What a frightening experience for her and her traveling mates. At least the ship personnel did alot to get her help. Between high winds, sick passengers, fires on other cruise ships, maybe I should have planned an all land vacation.

Hope the lady is okay. What a frightening experience for her and her traveling mates. At least the ship personnel did alot to get her help. Between high winds, sick passengers, fires on other cruise ships, maybe I should have planned an all land vacation.

I hope she's ok and bought trip insurance (with coverage for medevac!)! The article mentions that she was lifted with one of the nurses from the ship. Do they allow one of your traveling companions to be lifted with you when this happens!? This was Monday and the next possible time for someone to leave the ship to get to hospital would have been today!

I just posted my review in the main NCL forums.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1851339

Thank you so much! I replied to another thread of yours thinking it was the review but I think it was just not the full one.

I keep looking for the Dailies. I thought you posted them all together? Is that corect?

I saw them yesterday at home on my phone but now at work and would print.

Thanks so much!

Thank you so much! I replied to another thread of yours thinking it was the review but I think it was just not the full one.

I keep looking for the Dailies. I thought you posted them all together? Is that corect?

I saw them yesterday at home on my phone but now at work and would print.

Thanks so much!

I posted everything seperatly. In my signature you'll find the links to the Dailies (in pdf form), link to my pictures, and link to my review.

I posted everything seperatly. In my signature you'll find the links to the Dailies (in pdf form), link to my pictures, and link to my review.

HUGS!!!

Thanks again!

While it was not light, I could not imagine the ship in a true storm. They need to address that issue before someone gets injured.

I'm so happy to see you replying but you need to stop and get back to your real job of giving us your review!!!! :)

I just printed all the Bermuda information, made ppt. files with maps and even printed the

magazines. THANK YOU very much Gambee!

Back to planning!

While it was not light, I could not imagine the ship in a true storm. They need to address that issue before someone gets injured.

I agree, could you imagine if it would have gone through Hurricane Sandy like the Gem?

I am surprised it wasn't built stronger knowing it will be sailing through hurricane season to Bermuda, and the Atlantic is usually a bit rough anyway. I wonder how the new fix will hold up?

I was on the deck below Joeski's taking video and we could barely pull the door open to get back in. The wind was really gusting hard up front.

I'm so happy to see you replying but you need to stop and get back to your real job of giving us your review!!!! :)

I just printed all the Bermuda information, made ppt. files with maps and even printed the

magazines. THANK YOU very much Gambee!

Back to planning!

Lol. I am at work. I am replying from my phone. Tomorrow I should be able to finish day 2.

I don't call 66mph winds a light breeze.

Goodness knows what this ship would look like if it went through the storm that pearl did on its maiden TA

100knt+ sustained,140knt+ gusts.

40ft+ swells, water crashing over deck 11.

Archived