Itinerary Challenge FINAL 2 | 19 Aug 2012

Which is your favourite itinerary?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite itinerary?

• Adriatic Explorer 2012
    • Baltic Discovery 2013
    • Crimean Discovery 2013

After three further rounds, we have a new final three. I have a funny feeling I might know which itinerary will win though...

Choose your favourite itinerary out of these three:

Adriatic Explorer 2012 previously won with 77.8%

Corfu Town - Ship at Sea - Koper - Venice - Split - Dubrovnik - Kotor - Corfu Town

http://www.thomson.co.uk/cruise/itineraries/adriatic-explorer-itinerary-11.html

Baltic Discovery 2013 previously won with 61.54%

Harwich - Kiel Canal - Warnemunde - Ship at Sea - Tallinn - St Petersburg - St Petersburg - Helsinki - Stockholm - Visby - Bornholm - Kalundborg (for Copenhagen) - Ship at Sea - Ijmuiden (for Amsterdam) - Harwich

http://www.thomson.co.uk/cruise/itineraries/baltic-discovery-itinerary.html

Crimean Discovery 2013 previously won with 80.00%

Marmaris - Ship at Sea - Nessebar - Sevastopol - Constanta - Istanbul - Cesme - Marmaris

http://www.thomson.co.uk/cruise/itineraries/crimean-discovery-itinerary.html

Votes will close on Friday 24 Aug 2012.

That is a really tough one. I have voted Adriatic Explorer simply because I absolutley loved it, the best I have done yet, although I would love to do the other two. Not an easy one. Results should be interesting.

Only when you have clicked the vote button my friend :D:D;)

Thought about it! It had to be Adriatic Explorer:)

Black Sea is appealing, but would prefer the old itinerary they did on Calypso:rolleyes:

I have been to the Baltic on the Jewel of the Seas - thoroughly enjoyed it, but went right in to Copenhagen. Also went to Amsterdam on Braemar, but again went right up the river to Amsterdam as she is a small ship. Fabulous sail out :) But not as fabulous as Venice - so Adriatic it is :D:D

After a lot of thought I've decided to go with the Baltic.

I don't know if I should have chosen one of the others because I have already done them so must have liked them more to choose them first, but I didn't dare go across the North Sea until I had medication sorted for my sea-sickness.

Anyway I thought if I could choose any and hadn't been on them before I would go for the 2 weeks. More holiday and better atmosphere on 2 week cruises.:D

Ooops! I went on a bit there, didn't I :eek::eek::D.

Well - the big hitters clinched it for me! Adriatic Explorer port for port takes some beating. BUT......... it's like comparing apples and pears. They all have their appeal .......... and I'd be delighted to be doing any of them! ;)

Well - the big hitters clinched it for me! Adriatic Explorer port for port takes some beating. BUT......... it's like comparing apples and pears. They all have their appeal .......... and I'd be delighted to be doing any of them! ;)

I agree with you there. It reminds you why you like to cruise.........such fabulous destinations to choose from.

Voting is now closed!

And the results are:

Adriatic Explorer 2012 = 81.25%

Baltic Discovery 2013 = 12.50%

Crimean Discovery 2013 = 6.25%

And the winner is Adriatic Explorer 2012. Definitely a worthy winner, and in my opinion, the best itinerary that Thomson operate.

Itinerary Challenge 7 is now up, and is the first of the Vintage Editions. Check it out and vote here:

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1694642

Archived