Boarding passes for 2 airlines

TSUmom

This might be a stupid question but here goes. We are flying codeshare on American and Alaska airlines. I know I need to check in with the airline of my first flight. I always do online check in and print my boarding passes at home. When I check in online with American will it check me in with Alaska also? Will I be able to print all boarding passes? Or do I need to do an online check in with Alaska also and print the boarding passes from them? Thank you in advance for your replies.

Yes they were all booked with Alaska Air - we will be flying American Eagle from our regional airport to DFW and Alaska from DFW to Seattle.

You'll print out both boarding passes. The only thing you won't know the boarding gate for the second flight until you arrive in DFW.

If you are able to print both BPs in advance then when you get to the Alaska counter at DFW you should give your DFW-SEA BPs to the gate agent, who will probably replace them with Alaska boarding passes. Alaska and American use different PNR locator (confirmation) codes.

If you are able to print both BPs in advance then when you get to the Alaska counter at DFW you should give your DFW-SEA BPs to the gate agent, who will probably replace them with Alaska boarding passes. Alaska and American use different PNR locator (confirmation) codes.

We have flown with multiple airlines on one ticket . The BP at gate where not changed . Quite often you use the PNR or the issuing airline . The other flights are probably codeshares for those flights. We changed from United to Delta in Atlanta and kept the same boarding pass I printed out.

We have flown with multiple airlines on one ticket . The BP at gate where not changed . Quite often you use the PNR or the issuing airline . The other flights are probably codeshares for those flights. We changed from United to Delta in Atlanta and kept the same boarding pass I printed out.

I have often used the same boarding pass for two airlines, even though they each of course have their own record locators.

You'll print out both boarding passes. The only thing you won't know the boarding gate for the second flight until you arrive in DFW.

Actually that info is easy to find online in advance - either at the website of the airline you are flying out of DFW on or on the airport's website.

This might be a stupid question but here goes. We are flying codeshare on American and Alaska airlines. I know I need to check in with the airline of my first flight. I always do online check in and print my boarding passes at home. When I check in online with American will it check me in with Alaska also? Will I be able to print all boarding passes? Or do I need to do an online check in with Alaska also and print the boarding passes from them? Thank you in advance for your replies.

You check in with the operating carrier (MQ in this case).

• You have an AA/American ticket
  • Flight one is on MQ/American Eagle
  • Flight two is on AS/Alaska Air

You have two record locators, because you'd need the separate ones if you wanted to (for example) log into Alaska's system to change your seat, and AA and AS run separate booking systems, (and MQ use's AA's)

You check in with the operating carrier (MQ in this case).

• You have an AA/American ticket
  • Flight one is on MQ/American Eagle
  • Flight two is on AS/Alaska Air

You have two record locators, because you'd need the separate ones if you wanted to (for example) log into Alaska's system to change your seat, and AA and AS run separate booking systems, (and MQ use's AA's)

Thank you:)

Archived