First time balcony booker - is this a good room?

Excellent location, midship and close to the elevator/stair lobby. No obstructions, noise issues or any other negatives.

We've gone back to insides after having balconies, so it is possible. lol

Yes and yes. Good location, but you won't be able to see directly forward to the front of the ship as the hump will be blocking that view. But that's no big deal, the central location makes it very convenient. Definitely addictive. Enjoy!

I'm such an idiot!! Liberty!! :)

You're NOT an idiot! LOL You said what ship you'll be on in your post....:rolleyes:

Hi! Due to a hefty price drop, I've gone from an inside to a balcony! It is a d2 I think according to charts, on deck 7. Liberty of the seas!

Stateroom number 7654.

Is this a good room? Any obstructed views etc??

You're NOT an idiot! LOL You said what ship you'll be on in your post....:rolleyes:

Hi! Due to a hefty price drop, I've gone from an inside to a balcony! It is a d2 I think according to charts, on deck 7. Liberty of the seas!

Stateroom number 7654.

And right below that it says:

"Last edited by olibubble; Today at 06:58 AM."

Stateroom number 7654.

I hope its a good room- I am on Liberty of the Seas -Room 7656 -right next door-next month! :D

Just to warn you.....Yes you will become addicted to balcony rooms! I've heard rumors that RCI plays subliminal messages at night and before you know it, you are in a Junior suite, then you upgrade to a Grand. And then you go to cruisers anonymous meetings. And you have no regrets at all. Enjoy your upgrade !

Funny because I do love being in a balcony but really don't mind going to an OV sometimes depending on the cost. Had an inside and really missed natural light.

The lack of natural light is why I love interior cabins. Days at say are made for 4 hour naps...those darkening shades just dont do enough for me :D

Stateroom number 7654.

I'm such an idiot!! Liberty!! :)

You not the idot if you already told us Liberty of the Seas in your first post and some failed to see it :p

Archived