Latitudes Insider?

BurtonRiderT6

Booking a latitudes insider cabin 9 months or more out?

I don't think the lattitudes insiders need to be booked 9 months in advance to get the points for them. The 9 month requirement is for regular booked cruises, not the insider offers, as those offers are usually shorter term departures.

I don't think the lattitudes insiders need to be booked 9 months in advance to get the points for them. The 9 month requirement is for regular booked cruises, not the insider offers, as those offers are usually shorter term departures.

Exactly my point. To get the points for the Insider + 9 months in advance + cruise length is impossible?

Exactly my point. To get the points for the Insider + 9 months in advance + cruise length is impossible?

It's not impossible...the insider offers vary from month to month and sometimes do include cruises 9 months or more in the future.

This month the offer includes all cruises on the POA through mid April, 2015...so you can book one of these cruises more than 2 1/2 years in advance.

Is it me or does it seem impossible to book and get the Cruise points, Booking points, and Latitudes Insider points?

Seems like they make this impossible.

It most definitely can be done. I was on the Norwegian Jade in April and I received Cruise Night, Early Booking, AND Latitudes Insider points on that cruise.

Archived