Paris pre river cruise July 2013

JanetAlice

It will be our first trip to Paris so our plans are to stay a week. I am looking for an apartment or B and B in the center of the city or near a metro stop. I have scanned Trip Advisor but would love input from the CC community.

It will be our first trip to Paris so our plans are to stay a week. I am looking for an apartment or B and B in the center of the city or near a metro stop. I have scanned Trip Advisor but would love input from the CC community.

Your description of center of city would be 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th Arrondissements on the Right Bank and 5th, 6th, and 7th, on the Left Bank. You will probably find convenient Metro stops in all of those Arrondissements. We stayed in the Opera District on the Right Bank and found everything to be convenient. But as Hank suggests, you will have better luck doing greater than the scan you did on Tripadvisor (and posting to the Paris forums) and drilling into more detail, but not after deciding really where you want to be and how that fits into your budget.

Archived