Captain Edward Perrin

landnsea

He is captain of the Regal Princess.

My DH and I plan to be on the October 27th repositioning cruise of the Regal from NYC to Ft.Lauderdale, including stops at several Caribbean islands.

Apparently, Captain Perrin has a very good reputation.

We are looking forward to this cruise.

See you on board! Have you been on our roll call? Lots of good stuff planned.

Maureen

Captain Perrin is a picture-perfect captain - handsome and poised. We sailed with him on the 10-day Regal Princess Baltic Cruise in April/May 2016. We are looking forward to sailing with him again on the NYC-FLL repo cruise 10/27/2016 and the 11/06/2016 FLL Southern Caribbean run.

In case you haven't seen the tv series "The Cruise" on British tv, Capt Perrin is also seen on the whole last season as he sails the Regal Princess. Several other crew members on the show are still on the Regal (Tim, the purser-turned-excursions-desk-assistant) and the Hotel Manager (can't think of his name, but it is German).

Captain Perrin is a picture-perfect captain - handsome and poised. We sailed with him on the 10-day Regal Princess Baltic Cruise in April/May 2016. We are looking forward to sailing with him again on the NYC-FLL repo cruise 10/27/2016 and the 11/06/2016 FLL Southern Caribbean run.

In case you haven't seen the tv series "The Cruise" on British tv, Capt Perrin is also seen on the whole last season as he sails the Regal Princess. Several other crew members on the show are still on the Regal (Tim, the purser-turned-excursions-desk-assistant) and the Hotel Manager (can't think of his name, but it is German).

Michael Prasse.

We had an opportunity to get reaquainted with Capt. Ed this spring at a most cruised luncheon on Regal. He is an amazing individual and obviously very highly thought of by Princess as evidenced by his command of the Regal. With the impending retirement of Commadore Romano I wonder if Capt. Ed might get the nod?

See you on board! Have you been on our roll call? Lots of good stuff planned.

Maureen

Yes,Maureen, I have noticed there are quite a few people on the Roll Call for this repo cruise.

I am not sure about joining it though as my DH is not one for group activities . However, I may convince him that we should at least attend the Meet and Greet.

We are looking forward to this ten day cruise- love the sea days!

I have heard good things about Captain Perrin.

Hope we all have a Bon Voyage!

We had an opportunity to get reaquainted with Capt. Ed this spring at a most cruised luncheon on Regal. He is an amazing individual and obviously very highly thought of by Princess as evidenced by his command of the Regal. With the impending retirement of Commadore Romano I wonder if Capt. Ed might get the nod?

We sailed with Commodore Romano on the 14-day Regal Transatlantic April 2016 and spoke with him several times (in fact, he did the vow renewal for friends that we attended in the wedding chapel). He is a fun, entertaining guy and out and about all over the ship chatting up the passengers. I bet him the next Princess ship after the Majestic will be called Imperial Princess and he thought that sounded like a good name :)

Anyway, Commodore Romano told us the Commodore of the Princess fleet is based purely on seniority. Whoever is next in line, seniority-wise, behind him, will be the next Commodore when Romano retires.