D1 D2 1 or E2?

Sorry if this is a silly question, I've tried to use the search function, but it came up with every single thread mentioning these rather than the answer i am looking for!

on freedom class, particularly liberty, what is the difference between all these cabins? and which is best/worst?

Sorry if this is a silly question, I've tried to use the search function, but it came up with every single thread mentioning these rather than the answer i am looking for!

on freedom class, particularly liberty, what is the difference between all these cabins? and which is best/worst?

There is not much difference between D and E staterooms. E staterooms are slightly smaller, and have a loveseat instead of a sofa. The differences between various D staterooms are things like location and the ability to have sofa beds or pullmans, but there virtually no difference in size between D1, D2, etc.

As stated, E's are a little smaller. Regarding the location - I had a D3 ( freedom) way forward for one cruise and an E2 (freedom) center hump for another. Can't recall which was more $$ but the smaller E cabin was in a more desirable location than the D.

m

this is what confused me. i always thought d1 was bigger but on the deck plans here it sys e1 is bigger!

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/_images/Liberty-of-the-seas-deckplans_tcm16-4402_tcm16-4402.pdf

I think your plans have a misprint. Here's the US version:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/decks/LB/2012_2013/lb_deck06_v2012-13.pdf

Archived