Sign and Sail Cards

im4clowns

I have all of mine, my DH's, and my DD's from all of our cruises, all 3 lines. It's funny we were just talking about them today - about how they are a neat little momento. So much information on that one little card...:)

I still have DH's and mine from last week's cruise in my purse. Haven't filed them away yet. I keep trying to pay for groceries and gas with them, but for some reason, they just don't seem to work anymore:(.:p

I have most of mine~ I keep forgetting to by those pages of magnetic sticky paper stuff ( could I be more random?? :D Don't want to search for proper term) so I can turn them into magnets for my fridge~

Cool idea!:D:cool:

I might steal it for our Celebrity Mercury cards. Our favourite cruise and the ship no longer exists as such.:(

We appear to be the oddity, once we leave port with our luggage it is dumped in a trash can before we get to our car. We don't buy souviners and take pictures either???? Not sure why. Last January the images I have were taken by my sister ( our 7 year old and her 7 year old pair up.."the girls").

I will say this has happened twice...I find about 6 of those little maps of the ship everywhere I look for days after a cruise. Pockets, wallets, in a book etc.. I misplace them everyday on board and grab a new one...only after the cruise do I find them all :)

I have most of mine~ I keep forgetting to by those pages of magnetic sticky paper stuff ( could I be more random?? :D Don't want to search for proper term) so I can turn them into magnets for my fridge~

That sounds like a really great idea.

We appear to be the oddity, once we leave port with our luggage it is dumped in a trash can before we get to our car. We don't buy souviners and take pictures either???? Not sure why. Last January the images I have were taken by my sister ( our 7 year old and her 7 year old pair up.."the girls").

I will say this has happened twice...I find about 6 of those little maps of the ship everywhere I look for days after a cruise. Pockets, wallets, in a book etc.. I misplace them everyday on board and grab a new one...only after the cruise do I find them all :)

We must be related. LOL. I have not saved any of our S&S cards. And I always misplace the little maps too, then I find all of them when we are backing to go home.

I have 7 of my 9 cards. The first 2 were from cruises in the 80's, early 90's so no idea what I even used then.

I do the magnet on the back and put it on the fridge for a little while then I take it down and add it to a business card holder that I found on clearance. Just the right size and it keeps then in order.

I have 14 of them (some with the telephone cord thingy still on them! ;)) since I started saving them in 2005. The prior cards from the Atlantic x2, the Horizon x4, the Zenith, & the Meridian I don't have.

Archived