What really sends you to the Naughty Room?

cruisemainiac

I'm not quick enough to add to the list but thanks for the laughs!! Can't wait for next week.

Thanks for the tip - taking a photo of the photo sounds like a good idea to me. And if I end up in the Naughty Room, look at all the great folks I would get to meet. See you there.

if ncl doesn't want you drinking out of rumrunners why are they selling them on board with the ncl LOGO for heaven's sake!!!! found these on the dawn last month....laughed my u know what off....:D

Walmart currently has 1 litres in the back to school supply aisle for $2. Out of the mouth of babes, when 15 yr old DS learned what I was picking them up for, he shook his head and reminded me gently to "Just pay for for what you want to drink, Mom." I put them back down. :o

1) Pick out any photo from the photo gallery (except yours) and argue with the staff you won't pay for it because it's not you in the photo.

2) Doing your laundry in the pool

3) Using deck-chairs to dry your laundry

4) Leaving a note on the deck-chairs "please fold laundry and deliver to cabin #_____"

Edited by oldguysandgalls

• 1 month later...

What really gets you sent to the naughty room?

1] Talking back to the Captain.

2] Being in the hall after midnight with out a note from your steward.

3] Trying to get dessert without finishing your dinner.

4] Taking flash pictures in the theater.

4] Standing on the bow and yelling "I'm the King of the world".

5] Dressing like a crew member so you can sneak into their "cool crew parties".

6] Trying to slip $10 to the "washy, washy, happy, happy" girl to get you "a nice table with a view", in the buffet.

7] Insisting your steward makes a whole jungle full of towel animals in your room so your kid can play Wild Kingdom and use the sling shot he got in Cozumel.

8] After saying "I saw this on TV once", standing on the stern with a french fry sticking out of you mouth trying to feed a sea gull.

9] You show up at the buffet with a cooler and offer to take any of the old ice cream off their hands... for a price of course.

10] Trying to slip the Captain $100, to "just take the old girl around the block a couple of times. By the way Cap, is this have a hemie?"

11] Standing around on the private island saying to the girls walking by, " Hi my name's Gilligan, want to see my Tiki Hut?"

12] You bring a bunch of bowling balls up to the pool deck to try to give your kids team an advantage in the underwater breath holding contest.

13] Repeatadly calling the front desk and asking if they have Sir Walter Raleigh in a can.

14] Inspired by the crew members dancing by the gangway while passengers are coming back to the ship, you and your buddies try to teach them the dance from the old Nair commercial; Who has short shorts?

15] You challange the chef at Teppanyaki to reenact a sword fight scene from Kill Bill.

16] Letting your daughter go door to door selling Girl Scout cookies

A few new ones after going on the Oasis.

17) Bringing water balloons to the Aqua show to help "spice up " the audience participation portion of the show.

18) If the balloons don't help, try the gators you got on your Everglades tour.

19) The great part with gaters is that you use them to teach some of them chefs what real southern cooking is. Finding some road kill in Jamaica will really add to the fun.

Edited by cruisemainiac
no title

I met two ladies on a cruise once and hung out with them...we decided to check out our pics that had been taken..next thing I know one of them was STEALING the pics!! How you may ask? She was peeling the little detectors off the back off the pics so that when you went to leave the detectors did not go off!! I cant tell you how many pics she swiped..I couldnt do it but she made a killing and so did some others:eek:

I met two ladies on a cruise once and hung out with them...we decided to check out our pics that had been taken..next thing I know one of them was STEALING the pics!! How you may ask? She was peeling the little detectors off the back off the pics so that when you went to leave the detectors did not go off!! I cant tell you how many pics she swiped..I couldnt do it but she made a killing and so did some others:eek:

wow ! some people

• 4 months later...
5] Dressing like a crew member so you can sneak into their "cool crew parties".

6] Trying to slip $10 to the "washy, washy, happy, happy" girl to get you "a nice table with a view", in the buffet.

7] Insisting your steward makes a whole jungle full of towel animals in your room so your kid can play Wild Kingdom and use the sling shot he got in Cozumel.

8] After saying "I saw this on TV once", standing on the stern with a french fry sticking out of you mouth trying to feed a sea gull.

9] You show up at the buffet with a cooler and offer to take any of the old ice cream off their hands... for a price of course.

10] Trying to slip the Captain $100, to "just take the old girl around the block a couple of times. By the way Cap, is this have a hemie?"

11] Standing around on the private island saying to the girls walking by, " Hi my name's Gilligan, want to see my Tiki Hut?"

12] You bring a bunch of bowling balls up to the pool deck to try to give your kids team an advantage in the underwater breath holding contest.

13] Repeatadly calling the front desk and asking if they have Sir Walter Raleigh in a can.

14] Inspired by the crew members dancing by the gangway while passengers are coming back to the ship, you and your buddies try to teach them the dance from the old Nair commercial; Who has short shorts?

15] You challange the chef at Teppanyaki to reenact a sword fight scene from Kill Bill.

16] Letting your daughter go door to door selling Girl Scout cookies.

lol!!! great idea!

Will Mike TYSON GET SENT IF HE BRings HISTIGER, OR WAS IT A LION. SOMEHOW I HAVE TURNED ON CAPS LOCK AND IT WON'T TURN OFF. TIME TE REBOOT..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by pyrrhus