Is there a place to look for dry dock schedules?

kcscrapper

I understood that the Zuiderdam was going to be dry docked immediately before the cruise we have booked embarking 12-10-12. But, I was just browsing the HAL site and see that a cruise for the Zuiderdam is still being sold immediately before our embarkation.

From a curiosity point, is there a listing of dry dock schedules?

I don't see any gaps in the Z-dam schedule between Sep 2013 and Mar 2014. The next one should be due around the spring of 2103, before she goes to AK, but that doesn't show in the calendar.

John, not 100% sure, but me thinks by 2103, you'll only find a bunch of razorblades and vehicle license plates that at one time were Zuiderdam II ;)

Thanks for the information. I wondered what made me think there was going to be a dry dock ... so I went back and see from some of the "problems" with the Zuiderdam threads, it was pretty clear, even quoting a "hotel manager'' that a cosmetic dry dock was scheduled.

It looks like plans have changed.... or people didn't really know!!:D

It looks like plans have changed.... or people didn't really know!!:D

Not really! Zuiderdam will be entering drydock at the Grand Bahama shipyard in Freeport, the Bahamas on 30 NOV 2012 (this year) after disembarking her pax in Port Everglades at the conclusion of her 11-day partial Panama Canal voyage that starts on 19 NOV. She'll be in the Freeport drydock until 10 DEC 12 when she sails back to FLL, takes in new pax, and begins another 11 day partical canal voyage. Her last drydock was in March 2010, also in Freeport

Not really! Zuiderdam will be entering drydock at the Grand Bahama shipyard in Freeport, the Bahamas on 30 NOV 2012 (this year) after disembarking her pax in Port Everglades at the conclusion of her 11-day partial Panama Canal voyage that starts on 19 NOV. She'll be in the Freeport drydock until 10 DEC 12 when she sails back to FLL, takes in new pax, and begins another 11 day partical canal voyage. Her last drydock was in March 2010, also in Freeport

That was the original info. May I, very politely ask, is there a list of this information?:) and may I access that list?:)

BTW -- thank you for the info. I cannot, now, reconstruct my earlier search and see the break in the dates. My apologies!

That was the original info. May I, very politely ask, is there a list of this information?:) and may I access that list?:)

BTW -- thank you for the info. I cannot, now, reconstruct my earlier search and see the break in the dates. My apologies!

So sorry, can't help you with that!:o YW, and absolutely no need for apologies!

Archived