Loving the Legend - back Aug 26th!

michelle028

Could you Legend fans tell me if this is a good ship for two 14yr olds?? We are looking at cruising from home next year, the long haul flights are killing us(££££££££:eek:) The Legend is sailing to the Baltics from Dover next August and is pricing out okay for us. I keep getting told that the Baltic cruises attract an older passenger, but this ship looks like it would be great for the kids. It is also in the school holidays, so no time off school needed. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jo:)

My 13 year old and her cousins (ages 11-16) had a great time on the Legend. Circle C was great for the 13-15 age group. My daughter was busy all week long! The only complaint we had about our time on the Legend was that it went by way too fast. I WILL be repeating this cruise. Loved it:)

My 13 year old and her cousins (ages 11-16) had a great time on the Legend. Circle C was great for the 13-15 age group. My daughter was busy all week long! The only complaint we had about our time on the Legend was that it went by way too fast. I WILL be repeating this cruise. Loved it:)

Thanks Momma1980, I do feel there is going to be a least a few kids on board, the fact there will be two of them together makes it easier. I know the itinerary is not as kid friendly with no beaches as such but i'm sure the ship will make up for that!

Thanks

jo:)

Sorry if I mssed it but what cabin number did you have - the extended balcony? We leave on the 16th too and am really nosey about the room.

Did you happen to see when the Master Mixology contest was ?

Whoot cruise

Sorry if I mssed it but what cabin number did you have - the extended balcony? We leave on the 16th too and am really nosey about the room.

Did you happen to see when the Master Mixology contest was ?

Whoot cruise

I know you asked this question to the OP but I also had 3 extended balconies in a row and they were amazing! We were in cabin numbers 7161, 7165, 7167 and my father was in 7181. Enjoy!!

Hi michelle028.

Thank you for your review of your cruise. I hope to find the same type of lovin' on the Legend that you found later this year.

I do have a question in the Port of Belize:

Did you happen to notice a Harley-Davidson boutique within the port? I have checked H-D's web site and the address says it is in Terminal 1, but their map shows the store a few blocks away.

We will be doing an all day excursion that day and I just want to purchase a t-shirt before taking the tender back to the Carnival Legend. I know that outside of the port area it is not very nice (we were walking around there 3 years ago), but it is more of a timing issue than a "bad neighbourhood" issue.

Thanks.

The chocolate buffet was the last SEA day on the cruise. It was from 12noon until 2:30pm. They still had the chocolate fondue station :) That day I was deciding whether I should skip lunch and have chocolate instead...LOL.

Oh and the other desserts at the buffet during lunch were amazing! I didn't care too much for the cheesecake b/c everyday they had it just with a different topping. But all the other desserts were GREAT!

Great news.. Thank you

I know you asked this question to the OP but I also had 3 extended balconies in a row and they were amazing! We were in cabin numbers 7161, 7165, 7167 and my father was in 7181. Enjoy!!

Thanks so much - can not wait

Good to hear that the debarking people had a good time because I was on the 8/26 trip and the way they handled the buses to Port Canaveral was terrible. We went at 10am, didn't get a bus until 1. Got onto the ship at 4. Was still a nice cruise though.

Could you Legend fans tell me if this is a good ship for two 14yr olds?? We are looking at cruising from home next year, the long haul flights are killing us(££££££££:eek:) The Legend is sailing to the Baltics from Dover next August and is pricing out okay for us. I keep getting told that the Baltic cruises attract an older passenger, but this ship looks like it would be great for the kids. It is also in the school holidays, so no time off school needed. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jo:)

Indeed it is. The Legend has a really good counselor named Cierra (CeCe) and kids had fun meeting new people. Plenty of things to do.

Archived