What's in you carry on?

Herbaltees

We are using backpacks as carry ons.

Mine will have:

My document folder (has EVERYTHING for the entire cruise. Fun dollar gift certificates, boarding passes, passport, birth cert, confirmation for private excursions, schedules for ports. We lose this folder we are not going)

Phone

Kindle Fire HD (I'm buying that today! :D)

Wallet

Stuff for my contacts

OTC pain reliever

Various chargers

Towel

Swim suit.

A couple 1 liter smart waters to take off in ports

My cousin will have his bag packed very similarly, because I am packing it for him :D. Except he will wear his swim suit on, have his iPad and snorkel gear, and no folder. We could probably consolidate our stuff all in to one backpack but it'd probably get heavy fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cruise with just a carry on. All of my clothes and everything. I've learned how to pack to max my space and have what I need for my cruise. I wear cocktail dresses to dinner. no formal wear. 3 pairs of shoes and one of them are usually on my feet at all times.

Can you please come pack for my family of six? :D

I pack a rolling carry on sized bag with just our toiletries and

other personal supplies!

What do you usually carry?

Are their size and quantity limitations for items in your carry on like at the airport?

is their a limit to the number of items?

We carry on a back pack each. Meds. Electronics. Passports. One change of clothes.

What do you usually carry?

Are their size and quantity limitations for items in your carry on like at the airport?

is their a limit to the number of items?

I have my medicine, jewelry, travel docs, an extra pair of eyeglasses, a pair of pjs, an outfit and a bra/panties set. (Just in case luggage gets lost)

Same as everyone else.. but I always pack my bathing suits. The thought of luggage getting lost is my nightmare.. but you can always buy an outfit.. but a swim suit?? No way.. After all the time and effort to get a good fit.. not to mention the cost.. I always put them in the carry on. Finally switched to one on wheels.. so much easier to drag around!

Archived