Pride AMS-CPH, Aug 12-27

Spree75

We were also on this same cruise and I never once had anything but all the hot water I could stand! I would even fuss with my DH not to leave the temperature part turned on because it would be steamy when it came out. I would have to wait for it to cool down--different cabins I guess make a difference?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

We were also on this same cruise and I never once had anything but all the hot water I could stand! I would even fuss with my DH not to leave the temperature part turned on because it would be steamy when it came out. I would have to wait for it to cool down--different cabins I guess make a difference?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Probably. Could also be timing. I guess if everyone is using the hot water at the same time it could be a problem.

Probably. Could also be timing. I guess if everyone is using the hot water at the same time it could be a problem.

I think this is definitely part of the issue. Having just come of Crystal and done two trips on Pride, on both ships you were less likely to have hot showers at certain times of the day.

Julie

I think this is definitely part of the issue. Having just come of Crystal and done two trips on Pride, on both ships you were less likely to have hot showers at certain times of the day.

Julie

Could it be the age of the ship that there wear and tear is starting to show? The Pride is now what some 22 years old.

Just like the ships internet connection.

Ugh... For actual service the internet connection was by far the worst thing on the ship. Coming from the Odyssey last year I expected slow internet service but this was glacial. I was going to buy an unlimited package because I wanted to keep in touch with the office but I dropped that idea immediately when I was hearing the numerous problems that people were having. I ended up getting a 2 hour package and from my experience I spent about half of the package waiting for things to load. And this was at 10 pm or later... I didn't try this myself but others told me that VPN was impossible as the connection would time out before actually getting through.

The only reason the internet wasn't a big deal for me was that I was on vacation and didn't truly need it to stay in touch. I think Seabourn needs to upgrade their equipment on the little sisters to match what they have on the bigger sisters.

Remember with internet connections Home Country time. If for instance I want to connect to Canadian sites from UK at 1 pm it is lethal as the whole of NA is switching on as it is 8 am there.

Also similar situation hot water so pick a different time.

Where we winter there is so much hot hot water unless it is a popular time then zilch.

Ugh... For actual service the internet connection was by far the worst thing on the ship. Coming from the Odyssey last year I expected slow internet service but this was glacial. I was going to buy an unlimited package because I wanted to keep in touch with the office but I dropped that idea immediately when I was hearing the numerous problems that people were having. I ended up getting a 2 hour package and from my experience I spent about half of the package waiting for things to load. And this was at 10 pm or later... I didn't try this myself but others told me that VPN was impossible as the connection would time out before actually getting through.

The only reason the internet wasn't a big deal for me was that I was on vacation and didn't truly need it to stay in touch. I think Seabourn needs to upgrade their equipment on the little sisters to match what they have on the bigger sisters.

I found asking the crew when they were most likely to be on line was also a good guide. If I avoided the passengers and crew busy times things were easier. I wouldn't begin to ponder how poorly a vpn connection from the ship would work.:eek:

Archived