Shore to Ship Contact

Sailing soon on Radiance of the Seas Honolulu to Sydney. What are the internet connections for Email and phone contact when the ship is sailing for 5 days between stops in the Pacific? Any idea on costs as need info for family emergency situation before I might have to cancel. Assume weather causes some restrictions. Thanks.

Sailing soon on Radiance of the Seas Honolulu to Sydney. What are the internet connections for Email and phone contact when the ship is sailing for 5 days between stops in the Pacific? Any idea on costs as need info for family emergency situation before I might have to cancel. Assume weather causes some restrictions. Thanks.

Not sure I understand the question, but here's the contact info in case someone needs to contact you on the ship:

Your friends and family can contact the ship by dialing

(888) 724-SHIP (7447). They can call (732) 335-3285

for access from outside the U.S. The cost is $7.95 per

minute and can be charged to their American Express,

MasterCard or Discover. (From outside the U.S., additional

long distance charges will apply.)

Thanks for phone information. I assume we will have internet access through whatever Radiance of the Seas has on board as an "internet set-up" for passengers. On other cruise lines, we were given a personal internet address for $100 which allowed us to access our home server 24/7 through the satellite. My question concerns availability and reliability in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and not just in a port. Thanks again.

Internet rates are

Base rate is $.65 per minute or choose from one of our prepaid packages:

$35 for 60 minutes

$55 for 100 minutes

$75 for 150 minutes

$100 for 250 minutes

$150 for 500 minutes

There is no 24/7 package offered and the prices are the same using their computers or yours via WIFI. Access to home servers might be blocked, especially if a VPN is used.

In some parts of the world and depending on weather and sea conditions the Internet might not be available at all times.

Archived