Making future cruise reservations while on-board. Any way to not have your TA own it?

Is there any way to make a future cruise reservation while on board your cruise (to get the OBC) and NOT have it flow to the TA who owns your current reservation (I know this is done automatically)? I am thinking of changing TA's in the future and would like the freedom of just assigning the reservation to someone else rather than having to get the current TA to release it. Are TA's required to transfer it if you ask?

Is there any way to make a future cruise reservation while on board your cruise (to get the OBC) and NOT have it flow to the TA who owns your current reservation? I am thinking of changing TA's in the future and would like the freedom and just assigning the reservation to someone else rather than having to get the current TA to release it. Are they required to do so if you ask?

Yes. Tell the person not to assign it to your TA.

Just tell the LA that you are not using a TA and that you want to own the reservation. You can assign it to another TA later if you wish. If you don't want your current TA to know about the reservation, please take a credit card with you when you book the new cruise and have the LA use that credit card. If you have them copy the billing information from your current cruise to the new reservation, there is a chance they will also copy the TA information.

Archived