Still have slippers in the suites?

canuckgal

I was in a suite on the Star recently and we did not have slippers. I actually looked to see if they were there but would not have used them even if they were. I don't know how they would be cleaned.

I would imagine they were like hotel slippers....not very good quality, meant for short term use. Take 'em or toss 'em.

I was in a suite on the Star recently and we did not have slippers. I actually looked to see if they were there but would not have used them even if they were. I don't know how they would be cleaned.

We had 4 pairs of slippers in our DOS on the STAR in April. They looked new, and were packaged in clear celophane bags. We didn't use them, but they were there. :) They did look like the disposable type.

We have always gotten slippers as well. Usually find them in the closet. My last cruise they weren't there so I mentioned it to my butler and poof they were there when we got back in the evening. They are good for the week you are there. It's better then having to shlep slippers in my suitcase. One less thing for me to pack. They have for men & women...

Archived