Izumi Restuarant on the Grandeur of the Seas, any good?

Big Chippy

Has anyone tried the Azumi on the Grandeur or any other ship for that matter?

Yes, we tried Izumi on Rhapsody and enjoyed the experience. They had a package deal, for something like $18, that included 2 appetizers, an entree, and a dessert. We had a table of 5 people and were able to share everything.

I noticed that package, in the Allure its like $23 and includes 1 app, 1 sushi entree, 1 hot stone entree and one dessert. You save a few dollars. I might try it. Some people complain that portions are small on the hot stones and sushi tasted plain and fronzen.

But I think I will enjoy the ht stone experience. Overall mixed review some people enjoy it some did not.

I noticed that package, in the Allure its like $23 and includes 1 app, 1 sushi entree, 1 hot stone entree and one dessert. You save a few dollars. I might try it. Some people complain that portions are small on the hot stones and sushi tasted plain and fronzen.

But I think I will enjoy the ht stone experience. Overall mixed review some people enjoy it some did not.

The $23 might be the correct total price. The $18 that I mentioned above did not include the $5 cover charge.

The $23 might be the correct total price. The $18 that I mentioned above did not include the $5 cover charge.

I almost sure they have 3 different combos, this one was $23 without the cover. I also noticed your, but the 3rd escapes my memory right now

My bad, I found it, there are 5 combos

Set Combinations

h a k u J i n 1 5 . 0 0

C h i c k e n K a r a - a g e

S p i c y T u n a H a n d R o l l

C r i s p y S h r i m p R o l l

D e s s e r t

i s h i y a k i g R i l l s e t 1 7 . 0 0

S h r i m p W o n t o n S o u p

C h o i c e o f S i g n a t u r e R o l l

V e g e t a b l e T e m p u r a

C h o i c e o f H o t R o c k

D e s s e r t

k a n s a i B o x P a c k a g e 1 7 . 0 0

C h o i c e o f S o u p

T u n a W a s a b i C a r p a c c i o

C h o i c e o f B o x S u s h i

N a b e Y a k i u d o n N o o d l e

D e s s e r t

d o n a B e P o t a n d s u s h i P a c k a g e 1 9 . 0 0

C h o i c e o f S u s h i C o m b o o r S i g n a t u r e R o l l

C h o i c e o f S o u p

C h o i c e o f B e e f o r S e a f o o d S u k i y a k i

D e s s e r t

P R e m i u m i z u m i P a c k a g e 2 3 . 0 0

T u n a W a s a b i C a r p a c c i o

D X S u s h i C o m b o

H o t R o c k

I almost sure they have 3 different combos, this one was $23 without the cover. I also noticed your, but the 3rd escapes my memory right now

Then I believe the Allure menu was different than Rhapsody, because I only recall one combo item on the menu.

We did this on the Oasis. Got 2 of the combinations for 4 people. I think maybe we added a sushi platter as well. All was very good, and sushi seemed good (even on night 7). Would probably stick with chicken/beef for hot-rock next time as seafood stuck to the hot-rock.

Yes we recently dined in Izumi on The Granduer, it is very good, mainly sushi but enough selection for those that do not want that. Be aware of which evening you choose to dine in Izumi on GR as it is open and above the disco area, so if an event is running you will hear the music from below. Normally the disco starts late, but sometimes there might be private parties being hosted in the club area.

Has anyone tried the Azumi on the Grandeur or any other ship for that matter?

Archived