Fashion question for the ladies

Smartcookie

So I'm laying out all my clothing for my 9/21 med cruise, and can't let go of my white pants just yet.

I never adhered to the no white pants after labor day rule anyway, but what do you think?

Thanks to all you fashionistas.

Just my two cents worth.

As those of us from other countries don't have a 'no white pants after labor day rule' and in both cruises I have read you are doing it will be fairly warm most of the time then white pants will be fine to wear.

Any way in the fashion set haven't they been talking about winter white wear;).

Julie

Just my two cents worth.

As those of us from other countries don't have a 'no white pants after labor day rule' and in both cruises I have read you are doing it will be fairly warm most of the time then white pants will be fine to wear.

Any way in the fashion set haven't they been talking about winter white wear;).

Julie

They sure have!

I took them last year, but just remember to wipe the seats in the outdoor restaurants before you sit down as I noticed on the lil sisters there is sometimes black soot from the stacks, hell to get out of your white pants (unless you send off to get dry cleaned). Have a fab holiday

I never adhered to the no white pants after labor day rule anyway, but what do you think?

1. You are on a Med cruise

2. Nowhere in Europe (or indeed virtually the rest of the world) celebrates Labor Day.

3. You are about to travel on the cruise line where doing what what you enjoy and want to do is the most important thing.

4. QED.

5. Enjoy....

So I'm laying out all my clothing for my 9/21 med cruise, and can't let go of my white pants just yet.

Thanks to all you fashionistas.

I never cruise without at least one pair of white slacks. But of I'm a "California Beach Girl" and the West Coast wears white when ever we want too:p. Have fun on your Med cruise we were on the Legend last February Istanbul to Athens.

Archived