Help Needed For Boarding Pass...

USNUZULOOSE

Are you talking about where the passport # goes? Make sure you hit the save button at the bottom of the page any time you put new info in.

I have done that with my info. When I started putting in DH info it had my number in there and not blank to put his in.

That might be your problem - that it is a "card" and not an actual passport. Sorry I can't help you with that. But a card does not function the same as a passport so maybe their system won't take it. Weird that it would take yours though. I know that when your passport has less then 6 months validation on it they system won't take that either.

That might be your problem - that it is a "card" and not an actual passport. Sorry I can't help you with that. But a card does not function the same as a passport so maybe their system won't take it. Weird that it would take yours though. I know that when your passport has less then 6 months validation on it they system won't take that either.

It gives the option for the card, Our cards won't expire until 2019. I appreciate the help, I will call Princess tomorrow, just thought someone might have experienced this problem..:)

Are you trying to do this in the Princess Cruise Personalizer? If so, did you log out of your account before trying to add his? If not, try logging out of yours and then sign into his with his own name and password.

Shouldn't have to do this as both person's information can be filled out by whomever is signed in.

But, maybe doing that will work.

Sorry, I frequent other boards. No I have not tried that, I guess I need to create another account. But , would it allow me to with the same email?

If you go to the main Princess.com page, you can select "Visit Cruise Personalizer" and then there is no need to enter an e-mail address. You need name, birth date, and booking number.

Archived