Just off Liberty -- Review Coming

Terre

Just off the Liberty Sept. 8th. Working on review and hope to have posted by the weekend. In the meantime, for those of you who are having withdrawal, here's a sneak peak:

Lobster night: 2971131250097872471S600x600Q85.jpg

Bitter and Blanc: 2081802660097872471S600x600Q85.jpg

At Margaritaville in Grand Turk; Liberty & Miracle: 2618518430097872471S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks, everyone. I started working on the review last night and I'm hoping to get it finished soon. I have this thing called a job that I have to be at every day and it takes up 8 hours of my day, so I only have a few hours at night to work on it. I'm pretty detailed so it'll take me while to finish.

In the meantime, I'll answer questions as best as I can for you. Enjoy the pictures.

Carnival Liberty 2012 Photos: 2171640130097872471EmrkGg_th.jpg

Hi Terre,

I see you are from Charlotte, NC. So am I. We will be leaving on the Liberty in 43 days and can't wait. Great pictures! We are doing the HMC Private Oasis excursion and cannot wait for that. We hear it is terrific! I am looking forward to your review.

Elaine

Looks great! I was booked on the Liberty for the Oct 13th sailing and had to cancel due to situation here at home with an ailing parent. Im still quite sad to miss this cruise, the same itin you were on. But family comes first. Maybe next year! Looking forward to your review.:)

Elaine, I loved HMC...it's really pretty. A warning...the chickens know when it's lunch time...they all come out and gather around the picnic tables! Watch where you step.

SMSACE6, I'm so sorry you had to cancel, but I understand what you're saying. My dad was in the hospital for almost three weeks before we left and I was debating whether or not we should go. He was released to rehab a week before we left. I felt comfortable with him there so we went on. He's doing great and will be discharged from rehab tomorrow. You'll get another chance at a cruise...you did the right thing.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived