Liberty of Seas shows

weston gal

We will be on the LOS for a 5 day western caibbean cruise in November and have already reserved the 3 shows, Saturday night fever, Ice Show and In the Air. My question is: will there be other entertainment in the main theater when Saturday night fever is not performing? Where is In the Air performed?

In the Air is in the theatre. You will also have other shows.... a welcome aboard show, and probably a juggler or musician, and a comedian. The ice show is great. I've seen SNF on Liberty and in a theatre on land. The music is great but it's not that great a show IMO.

We did a 5 day on the Liberty this past March and the shows were by far the best we had ever seen at sea (and I used to work on ships for Princess). I thought all 3 shows you have booked are worth seeing. A few parts of the ice show I found a bit boring, but some parts of it were better than I have ever seen in any ice show on land. Saturday Night Fever was great (have to admit I fell asleep in it - too much Flowrider and sun), but what I saw of it was great and it got a 10 minute standing ovation after. In the Air was probably my favourite show. A few "ok" acts, but many of them were downright fantastic. You are smart to have booked seats ahead. Be sure to try and get there 30 minutes early or more to get a good seat.

There were other shows in the theatre. We missed the Welcome Aboard show, but heard good things about it. There was a Beatles tribute band that was excellent if you like Beatles music. Another show one night with a comedian that we thought that was ok, but these performers change often, so you never know who you will actually have.

You need to get there early for great seats for the reserved shows. Much smaller crowds for the show where you do not need to reserve a seat.

Enjoy the entertainment!

We will be on the LOS for a 5 day western caibbean cruise in November and have already reserved the 3 shows, Saturday night fever, Ice Show and In the Air. My question is: will there be other entertainment in the main theater when Saturday night fever is not performing? Where is In the Air performed?

Hi,

The Headliner show should be in the theater on the Belize night.

Many of the cruise lines switch their entertainers from ship to ship,

off in Coz...bus/fly to Belize.

Headliner could be comic juggler, magician, rock star performing

with ship's band...just about anything as already mentioned.

In the Air is in the theater as mentioned. Some people say to

sit about halfway back because of some of the special effects.

Nice but the front row will make you feel part of the show.

Same for Saturday Night Fever (just can't get that high energy

thing going from the balcony).

Double-dare you to sit through SNF in the front row...

and not get up and dance through that 10 minute standing

ovation and the 3 or 4 encores....with the cast dancing in the aisles.

It has never been done in the front row, that I know of. :D

Lucky you. Get there early. Enjoy.

Maxx, near Weston.

:cool:

In the Air is in the theatre. You will also have other shows.... a welcome aboard show, and probably a juggler or musician, and a comedian. The ice show is great. I've seen SNF on Liberty and in a theatre on land. The music is great but it's not that great a show IMO.

I disagree, my daughter and I so enjoyed SNF on the Liberty. We even did a behind the stage tour. We are welcome aboard showed out and rarely enjoy them, except for the comedian. The ice shows are also very good. But the OP doesn't cruise often, my suggestion is to try and see something everynight.

Archived