questions re evening pirate ship excursion in PV

canadianbear

We will be in Puerto Vallarta mid October and since HAL isn't offering the evening pirate ship we were thinking of booking it on line. Would love to see the fireworks display that they do at the end of it too.

None of us are drinkers but I have read some reviews and all seem pretty positive about the food and show they perform. Has anyone done this excursion and can comment? Not sure of weather conditions mid October either but hoping it will be fairly calm.

Also, does anyone know if the pirate ship has an electrical outlet for oxygen (for person in wheelchair?)

Thanks for any thoughts.

We will be in Puerto Vallarta mid October and since HAL isn't offering the evening pirate ship we were thinking of booking it on line. Would love to see the fireworks display that they do at the end of it too.

None of us are drinkers but I have read some reviews and all seem pretty positive about the food and show they perform. Has anyone done this excursion and can comment? Not sure of weather conditions mid October either but hoping it will be fairly calm.

Also, does anyone know if the pirate ship has an electrical outlet for oxygen (for person in wheelchair?)

Thanks for any thoughts.

Not sure about a readily accessible electrical outlet but I can tell you that the "fireworks display" almost always consists of 5 fireworks shells. It is over in less then a minute :) Like many who live in PV (we are there about 2 months a year) we get to see this display nearly every evening. During the winter we can almost set our watches since they always seem to "attack PV" at 9:30.

Hank

Thanks for the replies. I will e-mail and ask about the electrical outlets before we decide if we want to book the excursion.

We just thought it would be something different-guess we won't get excited about the fireworks part!

Glad to hear the food was good and the weather will be warm. Thanks again to you both for your answers. Appreciate it.

Archived