Epic Reviews that are extensive

riddle

I have read through tons of Epic reviews and am hoping someone can give me some links to those that are extensive with lots of photos. We are on the Epic to the Caribbean in Nov. Looking for mostly ship info with amenities rather than port info but I know there are some well known reviews out there. Thanks much!

I have read through tons of Epic reviews and am hoping someone can give me some links to those that are extensive with lots of photos. We are on the Epic to the Caribbean in Nov. Looking for mostly ship info with amenities rather than port info but I know there are some well known reviews out there. Thanks much!

Cruise Critic has nearly 800 reviews of cruises on the Epic done by various members which are all listed together in the Member's Review Section of the site.

Additionally, there are many people who have created threads about the Epic here on the NCL board instead of actually submitting a review. You can find TONS of these simply by using the available search feature.

Pardon me for asking, but with that may reviews, what additional information are you looking for that wasn't covered??

Simply put, I was asking for "extensive" reviews that did not include a lot of port info as we are not going on a European cruise. I have sorted through tons of it and I knew there were some really good ones that were "from the heart". I really enjoy the entertaining ones such as those written by Coka and others. I am not being lazy, but it is a ton of info to sift through to get the same info over and over again. I was looking for exactly what I got - some of those who had great reviews in their signatures.

Here is one that I enjoyed and shared with my Roll Call group: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1556436

That's the tread I created :), I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

I thought SDMike had the best reviews in his signature and there was another one, I think is name is Nate? He's a teenager and it was one of the funniest reviews I have ever read. I loved it!

I thought SDMike had the best reviews in his signature and there was another one, I think is name is Nate? He's a teenager and it was one of the funniest reviews I have ever read. I loved it!

I have your reviews - pictures & ship - saved as well so that my dh can read up on the Epic once I finally tell him about his birthday trip! We are cruising the same week in January 2013 that you did in Jan 2012 so hopefully our experiences are similar and we get great weather at all the ports!

I have your reviews - pictures & ship - saved as well so that my dh can read up on the Epic once I finally tell him about his birthday trip! We are cruising the same week in January 2013 that you did in Jan 2012 so hopefully our experiences are similar and we get great weather at all the ports!

Oh that's so awesome!! I hope you have a great time and great weather! Minus a quick rain in Nassau it was beautiful!!!

I agree Nate's review was awesome, especially coming from a teenagers point of view.

I stayed in the studios when we went, but did a review and have links to tons of pictures on the Epic if you are interested:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=26190974&postcount=1

Here's my Epic pictures: http://kimbakersphotography.smugmug.com/Vacation

Your review, Mike's review and that of a gentleman by the name of Don( he's in sdmike's signature) were all I kept reading before our Epic trip! My DH said I knew the ship inside out BEFORE we sailed her!! ;)

I also remember the teenager you are talking about.....I loved his review too, but can't seem to find it!! :(

Archived