What does this mean.....

MS52

The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time.

I went into my reservation to look at excursions and this is the message that I received. ????? What are they doing to my reservation? We don't sail until January. I think it's early for the upgrade fairy.....

The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again at a later time.

I went into my reservation to look at excursions and this is the message that I received. ????? What are they doing to my reservation? We don't sail until January. I think it's early for the upgrade fairy.....

Absolutely nothing.

Probably means that the website is being worked on or upgraded.

Could that the site is having isuues with the programming.

I believe this also may mean that the system thinks your particular reservation is being viewed by another person. This could be because you still have the reservation locked from your last view. How long has this been going on? If what I suggest is the issue it should time out after a few hours.

They have cancelled your reservation and re-booked you on Carnival.:eek:

I believe this also may mean that the system thinks your particular reservation is being viewed by another person. This could be because you still have the reservation locked from your last view. How long has this been going on? If what I suggest is the issue it should time out after a few hours.

Good answer, but since you were looking at excursions there is a fair chance that they are/were being updated. The program draws from several databases, if you backed out of the excursions and went to another part of your reservation ok, I'd say the excursions were being updated.

That's what happened to me on a few occasions. If you're desperate to get in, sometimes clearing your browser history and cookies will work...I said sometimes!

I think this might be what happened. I was trying to book an excursion earlier and couldn't get to that because of RCI website issues.....I just bailed without logging out. I can now get to my reservation and it looks the same.

I don't want an upgrade. I have an aft junior suite (I did 'uncheck' automatic upgrades). I was worried that they were changing our cabin anyway. :rolleyes:

Archived