Drink cups?

Bibble

I have purchased drink cups (not the "drink of the day" kind, but the tall travel kind with the top on them) from Carnival and Royal Caribbean.

Does Norwegian have these kinds of cups? I could bring one I own, but I'd really like to have an NCL one if they sell them...

Thanks!

I have purchased drink cups (not the "drink of the day" kind, but the tall travel kind with the top on them) from Carnival and Royal Caribbean.

Does Norwegian have these kinds of cups? I could bring one I own, but I'd really like to have an NCL one if they sell them...

Thanks!

Our DD got one of those cups free when she took the soda package and I bought myself one on our recent Epic trip! Anyone using my Epic cup for their drink when on playground duty will be in BIG trouble.......it cost me $15 lol :)

Cruise Critic sells travel tumblers on their cruise gear shop. You can get there by going back to the first page and clicking on the first sticky post that is advertising lanyards this month. Click on that sticky and then click where it says go shopping now. I don't know if that is what you're looking for, but I have one and like it.

Cruise Critic sells travel tumblers on their cruise gear shop. You can get there by going back to the first page and clicking on the first sticky post that is advertising lanyards this month. Click on that sticky and then click where it says go shopping now. I don't know if that is what you're looking for, but I have one and like it.

OP is looking for an NCL cup.:D

Are you wanting the ones with the straw (insulated?) or one for hot beverage? NCL has both in their gift shop on the ship.

The one for cold drinks says "I'd Rather Be Cruising" and then has the NCL logo. I had to get one of those to take to work. Because, let's be honest, I would rather be cruising.

Thank you all!!!

I might go ahead and get the soda package, so that would solve that problem.

Or else I'll definitely visit the gift shop.

I assumed they'd have cups like the others, but I know what happens when one "assumes"...

Thank you :)

Have you tried the on-line NCL Gift Shop? Go to: http://www.nclgiftshop.com/p-312-norwegian-traveler-mug-whandle.aspx

They have a couple different travel mugs and you can get it now.

Happy Cruising - Dave & Laura

Thank you - I thought about getting it ahead of time, but I like purchasing them right on the ship. it's just one of those things I do...

Can you use this http://www.nclgiftshop.com/p-313-norwegian-tumbler-wstraw-new-model.aspx

Instead of their glasses at the buffet?

I don't see why not, the stations are all self serve.Milk, coffee, morning juices and water are from machines or urns. There is nobody watching these or serving you at these stations, and I have seen others fill up what they want. I would imagine if you were trying to fill up jugs etc...someone might say something.:D

Can you use this http://www.nclgiftshop.com/p-313-norwegian-tumbler-wstraw-new-model.aspx

Instead of their glasses at the buffet?

Would you be washing the tumbler after every use? If not, that is how germs spread. I have seen plenty of people being told not to fill up their personal tumblers in such a fashion. If you have to do so, take a glass from the tray and fill it up and THEN pour into your container.

Would you be washing the tumbler after every use? If not, that is how germs spread. I have seen plenty of people being told not to fill up their personal tumblers in such a fashion. If you have to do so, take a glass from the tray and fill it up and THEN pour into your container.

My wrong, their are signs up for not filling up such cups / glasses. I wish NCL had larger glasses I think they only hold about 6 oz.

Have you tried the on-line NCL Gift Shop? Go to: http://www.nclgiftshop.com/p-312-norwegian-traveler-mug-whandle.aspx

They have a couple different travel mugs and you can get it now.

Happy Cruising - Dave & Laura

This is almost like the one that we received on the Epic a few years ago except the entire thing was that blue color pictured. We have managed to get a different mug/cup from each ship we've been on so far. :D

Archived