Tp Aft Balcony Cabins - Urgent?

Ms Jo UK

Hi

I have an aft balcony cabin on hold on the TP on other ships the balcony is bigger on the aft is it the same on the TP.

Also anyone cruised Cook Islands route in April - what is weather like I am a complete novice to the South Pacific.

Help appreciated.

Jo

The aft balconies are larger than those on the side, but keep in mind that FP can get a bit rough. In October, even those with cabins on the side were missing dinner, it got very rough. So, just make sure that the motion of the ocean doesn't bother you, or pray you have a very calm cruise.

We had a mini on the port side and our balcony was very nice and large.

in watching the TP everyday on cruise cams, April looked to be very nice this year. I would love one of those aft cabins! decks 6 and 7 would be preferable over 8, as the buffet is just above on 9. we had friends in an owners suite on deck 8, and they said they would have preferred deck 7 because of the noise

Thank you for your responses. They were very helpful. I rushed to book this as rumours were that April 05 would be the last sailing. But now we know that is not the case I may take a little longer to choose exactly what I want.

Thank you for the heads up on Deck 8.

Jo

Are we sure the TP is staying put in the south pacific after april next year? We booked our aft balcony for March of next year and can't wait! Hopefully she keeps sailing so we can try both routes in FP!

the schedule is out, and Tahitian Princess is staying in FP! We are already arranging our cruise in January 2007. We would love to have you join us, I know there are at least 6 of us already.

wife and i spent 2 weeks in march in 8060 last suite aft before the owners suite.

It appears allsuite cabins on 8 deck are the same... likewise with deck 6-7 outside cabins... room size the same.. Our cabin was larger than necessary. Had room for lounge chair table and 2 chairs on deck with room to spare. Great ship and we had a great trip to the cook is.

Archived