Booked First Alaskan Cruise - May 21, 2013 (corrected date in title)

Ithocles

All of the small boat options have a disclaimer about using Endicott Arm if Tracy is iced in. Besides the small boats have to follow the big ships. It appears that for 2013 Carnival will have only one ship in AK and according to their website there are no excursions for Tracy Arm - you are also not in Juneau long enough to take one of the Adventure Bound trips to Tracy Arm.

No matter what it sound like you have the right attitude about the cruise - relax and enjoy - and plan for the next one :D

Carnival has always, only had one ship sailing Alaska. They also may still add a tour, there also have been cases where this tour had to be called direct with the cruiseline to be booked and did not show up on the online booking site.

I do hope they have the smaller boat tour but again, it won't be a deal breaker if it doesn't. I'm probably going to be in awe the whole time, and will definitely be planning for the next one. With finances a little tight right now, we wanted to go with a cheaper alternative and so far we've always had a good experience with Carnival. We'd do well one Princess through...we're older-is (turning 40 and 43 as a couple) but we are early to bed types. When we have a bit more money, and a little more experienced, we'll definitely plan another.

I just did a quick check and it does look like the Tracy Arm tour is available, but I'm going to send a quick email to my cruise planner just to make sure.

Thanks again for the wonderful help everyone! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!

Regards,

Danny

• 6 months later...

Hey everyone! I just booked my first Alaskan cruise for May 21 2013, and am very excited! It will be me(30) husband(29) brother in law and sister in law. Is everyone packing lots of warm clothes? I've only taken tropical cruises so Im curious to see what this one will be like.

Sara

Archived