Carnival Legend Question

xdman911

Where did I miss the Fish N Chips??? Was on the Legend last September going next week, saw the Deli, which makes great sandwiches, but no Fish???

Our sailing (one month from today) on the Legend will be our 5th time onboard. I have never seen a Fish-n-Chips place there. The only ships I've seen that on were Conquest class ships.

I sure WISH that there was a Guy's Burger Joint onboard. After enjoying one of those juicy burgers for lunch four times on the Liberty, I have decided not to waste my time on their "regular" burgers again... and I have had, across many ships, easily 100 of those typically dry hockey pucks (twice I was lucky enough to have one with some color left in it, but that is certainly the exception)!

Tom

Checked, Fish N Chips only on Conquest Class. The only ship in Tampa when the Legend leaves for Europe will be the Paradise for the short cruises, no 7 Nights next September which has been our tradition for the last 3 years. I would happy with the Dream but my birthday friend loves the Legend, his favorite Carnival ship.

Not sure what is going on with the Legend refurbishment/upgrade but John Heald made a comment on his FB page that it was not going to happen. No explanation as to why.

I follow this pretty closely as we are doing a B2B (Europe and TA) of 27 days on this ship next year and was really dissapointed.

Does Carnival Legend have a guys burger or anything else except the steakhouse?

So I assume you will be sailing on Oct 7th? If so, we have a roll call going so feel free to join. Great bunch of folks on it.

This will be our 4th time on the Legend and even though we have done the Liberty that has the 2.0 upgrades with the Guy's burgers, we cant wait to be back on the Legend.

This has been our favorite ship thus far, I don't know why except we have never had the same level of service and attitude on any other ship. Everyone seems happy and content with their jobs and this of course is obvious for the guests.

I could be mistaken, I do get confused at times because we have been on so many ships, but I am almost positive they have the seafood restarant. It's on deck 10 up the stairs from the Lido buffet. I think there is a tile picture of a WW2 woman that works on planes leading up to it. Someone correct me if I have the wrong ship.

So I assume you will be sailing on Oct 7th? If so, we have a roll call going so feel free to join. Great bunch of folks on it.

This will be our 4th time on the Legend and even though we have done the Liberty that has the 2.0 upgrades with the Guy's burgers, we cant wait to be back on the Legend.

This has been our favorite ship thus far, I don't know why except we have never had the same level of service and attitude on any other ship. Everyone seems happy and content with their jobs and this of course is obvious for the guests.

I could be mistaken, I do get confused at times because we have been on so many ships, but I am almost positive they have the seafood restarant. It's on deck 10 up the stairs from the Lido buffet. I think there is a tile picture of a WW2 woman that works on planes leading up to it. Someone correct me if I have the wrong ship.

I believe you are describing either the Conquest or Valor- one of those has a pic of "Rosie the Rivetor" in the buffet leading up to the fish & Chips place.

At this time= no. The Legend will be reburbished before she goes over to Europe. Try the Chopsticks for an alternative at lunch, and I was told last week that the build your burger in the MDR was great. Sail happy.

Chopsticks always had long lines, though. That's what happens when it's the best thing in the buffet.

No Fish N' Chips, no sushi, no special restaurants except the Golden Fleece Steakhouse that you go up to using a glass staircase over the atrium!

If there will be a new ship in Tampa, it has to be the Spirit-class or smaller to fit under the Sunshine Skyway Bridge (which I missed during my sailing of the Legend :( )

Not sure what is going on with the Legend refurbishment/upgrade but John Heald made a comment on his FB page that it was not going to happen. No explanation as to why.

I follow this pretty closely as we are doing a B2B (Europe and TA) of 27 days on this ship next year and was really dissapointed.

I've been wondering the same thing. I've asked a few times with no answer so far. We were planning on going back on once the upgrade was complete and she was back in Tampa.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

I believe you are describing either the Conquest or Valor- one of those has a pic of "Rosie the Rivetor" in the buffet leading up to the fish & Chips place.

I believe that is on the Valor...at least I remember seeing the picture and of the 2 ships I have only been on the Valor.

The Legend dry dock is scheduled for February, 2014, after she comes back from Europe. Nothing will be done before she goes overseas. There will be no Carnival ship doing 7 day cruises from Tampa while the Legend is gone.

Thats what I heard and she is getting the 2.0 conversion..We will be on-board for next Sept. cruises from Dover England...Dennis

Archived