Ship-Mate Carnival app

ajenali

I have it on my android. It was free and I really like it. I actually found a tour on it for my last cruise that Carnival didn't offer so I researched it and booked it on my own and it was one of the best things I have ever done. I think the count down clock was different than the one here (time wise) but you can see webcams, deck plans, weather for each port etc. I like it. My mom had it for her iphone and it wasn't as good.

For an Android device, Ship Mate is free. Ship Mate for an iOS device is $1.99.

I've used Ship Mate for a couple of years now, and I love it. We love to plan our cruises while driving around town, so we use it in the car to decide on our excursions and I really like looking in on the web cams while walking the dogs - especially if it's an overcast day here at home.

I believe it's worth $1.99 (at least until Carnival launches their own official app) and I'd be happy to pay to remove the small ads at the bottom.

We use it on my iPhone and it is great!!! We can keep track of how many days until each cruise, see deck plans for the various ships, read about the itineraries and bunches more.

I especially like the fact that it can be used without Internet connection, which means we can use it on the ship to find our way around. I'm always at the opposite end of where I should be!

Hadn't thought about using the horn to annoy co-workers --- not a bad idea!

I have the horns on my phone. Mine has a "play" icon on each side of side of my 7 night Eastern Caribbean Sailin and all I have to do is touch them and they play different horns. Don't know if you have to select a sailing date in the app to get the horns but they are fun.

After you have your cruise selected whenever you open it just click on your cruise " 7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean" and it blows a ship horn.

I have an iphone and have had this app for a couple of years. Since I did an update to the app a few months back, my horn doesn't work anymore. And, just this afternoon, I went to add a cruise that I booked this week for next year and it's not listed on the Glory's itinerary. Go figure. I just loved the app when I could blow the ship horn. Not so much now.

Archived