Vision of the Seas - short review

welshrich

There is a terrible review of a half-finished TA on Vision posted in the Member Review section. Really scary, but as always, I am taking it with a large grain of salt. I am really looking forward to your review. I have found them to be fair, fun and informative. I hope you have a wonderful time !

The review was pulled before I got to it. We had no service problems and once your expectation is that she is an older ship that is well maintained, yo should be good to go.

Will be following TrainMan avidly as his reviews are awesome. 28 days is a mighty long time, so suspect we will hear the good, the not so good and the behind the scene info you pick up over such a lengthy trip. Will be following with interest..

I, too, am following Trainman and anything else Vision related as we sail on January 4th (I recognise some names here from our roll call). We have cabin 7574, just forward of the centrum, starboard side. I go to bed early and am the type of person who picks up on the slightest noise e.g. a slight bass line in the distance. Any comments about our cabin location? Do you think I should try to change it?

I, too, am following Trainman and anything else Vision related as we sail on January 4th (I recognise some names here from our roll call). We have cabin 7574, just forward of the centrum, starboard side. I go to bed early and am the type of person who picks up on the slightest noise e.g. a slight bass line in the distance. Any comments about our cabin location? Do you think I should try to change it?

Hi Porrah,

If you scroll back up you will see my comments on this, we were 1st two staterooms ahead of the centrum on the Port Side. Also Trainman is currently onbaord and he is on the 8th i think just ahead of centrum so he can give his perspertive as well

Archived