new menu schedule??

39august

Does anyone have further information on when the new menus will be rolled out to various ships? Someone on another thread posted that Mariner was scheduled to get them in late February, but I have no idea where this person got that info.

Does anyone have further information on when the new menus will be rolled out to various ships? Someone on another thread posted that Mariner was scheduled to get them in late February, but I have no idea where this person got that info.

Starts on the Explorer on Oct 14. That's when I sail to Bermuda

There is a thread with a lot of the dates. I'll search, it shouldn't be too difficult:rolleyes:

That was easy. Post #416 is the most up to date.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1687739&highlight=menu&page=21

There is a thread with a lot of the dates. I'll search, it shouldn't be too difficult:rolleyes:

That was easy. Post #416 is the most up to date.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1687739&highlight=menu&page=21

If you read past post #416 you will see that three different dates were given to three different people for the Brilliance. Wonder just how accurate that list is then?

If you read past post #416 you will see that three different dates were given to three different people for the Brilliance. Wonder just how accurate that list is then?

No one else has said they got different dates for other ships though. Multiple people, including me got the exact same date for EX. And, so far, people returning from cruises are reporting the dates are correct.

Allure got the new menu right on schedule

Actually it was delayed by 1 week from the original schedule on Allure. It was implemented on the 9/16 sailing instead of 9/9. I just got off Allure yesterday and those on board said that people were not happy about it on the 9/9 sailing.

No one else has said they got different dates for other ships though. Multiple people, including me got the exact same date for EX. And, so far, people returning from cruises are reporting the dates are correct.

I was referring to Brilliance......

Post 416 posted new menus on 11/12/2012

Post 417 posted new menus on 12/2/2012

Post 418 posted new menus on 11/2/2012

Just off Freedom last week and they had the new menu.... we really liked it with the only exception being the new steak .. it is very very small and not as tender as the sirloin was. I thought that the food over all was really really good they have made lots of improvements !

Archived