Photos: Epic Haven, 2 Bedroom Villa # 16001, and More

KJE Atlanta

If by any chance you remember, do you know what toiletries they give you in the suite? I am in a spa suite in a week and a half and am not sure if I need to bring shampoo/body wash/lotion.

All the suites have Elemis products.... shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, and bar soaps.

• 2 weeks later...

Just as an FYI.... as a correction to a note earlier in the thread....

We have now moved our Epic booking of #17001 this Thanksgiving to a Getaway sailing on the same itinerary six months later - so if anyone was considering 17001 for Thanksgiving this year, the suite should be available now.

I was looking forward to 17001 - but once we decided to book the Getaway, doubling up on that Eastern Caribbean route a few months apart just didn't sound that exciting. We're going to book a Western Caribbean on the Epic the following year, so we'll get in 17001 then!

Thanks for sharing all the pictures. We have sailed on the Epic and it was fun to see it again in your photos.

The room is beautiful and would be a real treat! We have thought about getting a larger room and sharing it with friends or family. We travel as a couple and like the independent feeling. We will get a chance to experience having friends and family on board when we celebrate our wedding on the Breakaway in 2014.

Thanks again for sharing the photos!

ok, love the pictures, we are considering the breakaway, does anyone know which room number/catagory for this type of suite to ask for, i'm assuming the breakaway will have this same type of suite?

anyone? what type of suite, etc.

Thanks so very much for the photos and the info...definitely want to go on the biggest ships and compare some day..really great to see the suite accommodations and comparisons as well as all of the extra information..CC is great and the great people traveling always have the specific details that just add so much..taking photos from proper angles etc..now it also is verified to be safer in those gorgeous bathrooms the few times you need shades, they are there.....just a dream treat this thread.....thanks so much.

Sarah

• 2 weeks later...
20 days till this suite is mine :)

:)

Next Saturday for you!!!! Tell Anoop I will see him in one week....so glad he is the concierge FABULOUS! Tell him to check who is in 16001 next week and I say hello. :) If you get a chance post when the VIP cocktail hour day and time is.

PLEASE take care of my suite...and get out promptly!;) Have a great cruise!

Next Saturday for you!!!! Tell Anoop I will see him in one week....so glad he is the concierge FABULOUS! Tell him to check who is in 16001 next week and I say hello. :) If you get a chance post when the VIP cocktail hour day and time is.

PLEASE take care of my suite...and get out promptly!;) Have a great cruise!

Ha! I will try and get out promptly but I am not making any gurantees :)

Good to hear great things about the concierge since I never met him before. I plan to blog at least once or twice from the ship here on CC. But that also depends on how slow the connection is. So check in for any "live" updates I may have. It will be interesting to compare reviews since we are in the same suite back to back.

I will try and post about the cocktail party. We made the plans for it being Monday night. I switched the entertainment that day. The pre-concierge told me TWICE it is sunday night. But everyone on CC states it is Monday night. I trust CC more than NCL ;)

I cant believe this time next week I will be packed. Now that I think of it, maybe I should pack for 2 weeks and do a back 2 back. I am sure you can find another suite :)

Ha! I will try and get out promptly but I am not making any gurantees :)

Good to hear great things about the concierge since I never met him before. I plan to blog at least once or twice from the ship here on CC. But that also depends on how slow the connection is. So check in for any "live" updates I may have. It will be interesting to compare reviews since we are in the same suite back to back.

I will try and post about the cocktail party. We made the plans for it being Monday night. I switched the entertainment that day. The pre-concierge told me TWICE it is sunday night. But everyone on CC states it is Monday night. I trust CC more than NCL ;)

I cant believe this time next week I will be packed. Now that I think of it, maybe I should pack for 2 weeks and do a back 2 back. I am sure you can find another suite :)

NOT!!!!:cool:

How would you rate the products? What would you compare them to? We can't wait till April 6'

They seemed perfectly fine to me but I'm probably not the right one to ask since I'm a bald guy who is not picky when it comes to these types of products! :) I'll defer to others if they chime in with other opinions. Enjoy your cruse!

Wow - your cruises are are right around the corner! Have fun!!!!

THANKS!

How would you rate the products? What would you compare them to? We can't wait till April 6'

I love the Elemis product. It's a high end spa product. When I walk into the bathroom you can smell it! In December they also had eye cream, which I loved on Gem.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks very much for this information. We did the NCL Jewel 3 years ago to the Baltic in a family suite and are now considering the Epic in the 2 Bd Haven Suite. Your photos are great and are pretty much to same size as what we had on the Jewel. We are hoping to go in July 2013, but it looks like 17001 and 16001 are both taken (oh well). But, we had also looked at doing 2 adjoining cabins in a lower grade.. there are 5 of us (3 children 17/15 and 11).. I'm a little concerned now with the 2nd bedroom, as this would be shared by our 2 older children, especially if the rooms are slightly smaller than what we had on the Jewel.

Anyway.. the amenities NCL for a suite passenger are fabulous and we may not be able to "downgrade" ourselves to getting 2 lower category cabins (have been thinking of doing this instead of the Haven Suite).

Thanks for the photos.. the are fantastic..