Current Concierge Room Svc menu

VaTech8912

I think its english for poached! Looks like a larger menu from our last cruise.

Sorry it's not english for poached. A poached egg is called the same in the UK too.:)

A basted egg is done sunny side up with the yolk basted with hot fat from the pan so that it goes white (there are other basting methods)

I've never seen this on a CC menu before either :)

we loved the grilled vegetables!!!:D

Hated the smoothies which were not smooth, but chunky. We make smoothies at home everyday and looking forward to them . It tasted like they used overripe bananas.

Everything else was great

Funny thing was that each item was on a separate plate. We laughed at the STACK which arrived each time

we loved the grilled vegetables!!!:D

...Funny thing was that each item was on a separate plate. We laughed at the STACK which arrived each time

We notice that every time!!! The trays would be SO much lighter for the room service waiters if they combined a few things. I guess they do it that way as they don't know who's eating which part of the order!!

Jill

Sorry it's not english for poached. A poached egg is called the same in the UK too.:)

A basted egg is done sunny side up with the yolk basted with hot fat from the pan so that it goes white (there are other basting methods)

I've never seen this on a CC menu before either :)

Thanks for correcting me. That is how I like my eggs so now I know how to order them. I do know i love the english back bacon better than regular bacon!

Does anyone have a current room service menu for the concierge class rooms? I have seen many older post, but not one within the last year and I hear it has dropped many items. Thanks much!

What ship are you on? What we have found is that if you have a typed up list of what you want,generally, your steward is there to make you happy. We give the steward $20 up front, just to make sure we have their attention on our wishes (that is on top of gratuities) and possible post cruse extra tip. At night we leave a list of what we want in the morning for room service. Sometimes we mark up the pre-printed menu. The service is usually outstanding!!!! Also, you can request just fruit and cheese for the afternoon. They want to make you happy, but extra tips really help!!! Hopefully this is helpful.

How sad- the baked bananas are gone!:(

The baked bananas were on the CC breakfast menu on the Summit, Aug 26th, 2012 cruise to Bermuda! The menu that was posted was NOT the menu that we had! The CC menu had written on top of it, Concierge Class Breakfast Menu.

There were a few more items that were exclusive to CC.

Hope this helps:

Gary & Norine

Archived