On TA's do you run out of supplies?

pilotboy1985

We were also on the Brilliance TA arriving in NJ on Friday--we ran out of peanut butter, grapefruit, bagels and English muffins--several at breakfast ordered Eggs Benedict and the eggs were served on Texas toast--

As Jean said, wine got short in supply also--

We had a wine package and by the last night we were asking "what do you have?"

It was an interesting cruise but we really like the TA's and will continue to book them--

What, a ship run out of limes, however will they prevent the occurrence of scurvy? After all, that is supposed to be the origin of the term "Limey" for the English.

Actually, Brilliance ran low on lemons and were using limes instead. Any citrus fruit will have the requisite Vitamin C to prevent scurvy. So will your multivitamin, more likely than not.:D

They almost always run out of the little thimble sized containers of half and half:o. I use one each day for oatmeal.

Brilliance didn't. I even risked the sniffing dogs (a beagle and a black lab) at Cape Liberty to bring one of the German versions home. It has a higher milk fat content than our half & half, I think, and it was delish. I'm hoping some German grocer in the US imports it.

Considering how little people care for sharing and/or finishing their meals no wonder they run out of stuff :rolleyes:

The amount of half-eaten butter tubs (on the same table used by the same group of people) might explain quite a lot...

Considering how little people care for sharing and/or finishing their meals no wonder they run out of stuff :rolleyes:

The amount of half-eaten butter tubs (on the same table used by the same group of people) might explain quite a lot...

I am really falling in love with you now! ;)

My lady went on one and, by the way it was fun, the head chef told of many and issue with food products. One that caught my attention was the cruise that they forgot the yeast, yes no yeast to make the bread rise, LOL, any way the head chef went to the liquor store, and confiscated all the malt scotch and whiskeys, sorry do not remember exactly, and made yeast from them.

Probably not an exact replication of the story, but something like that.

Archived