Dress Code changes

duct tape

Think how adorable they would have looked in those powder blue ring-bearer tuxes!!!

Kate,

I took your comment for what it is... a fun and whimsical take on formal wear for children.

I shouldn't be surprised, but once again I am when considering how some people can turn an innocent comment like yours into a discussion about the age of children on board SS in a thread about clothing. Thanks for bringing levity to the forum with your response. Your reply was perfect and your genuineness is much appreciated!

I don't believe Cunard have changed their dress code and it is certainly not "optional".

In the opinion of most, Cunard is not a luxury cruise line. It does have a luxury section of the ship but once you leave that area, you are in a mainstream cruise line. The luxury cruise lines I referred to earlier are 100% luxury and include: Silversea, Regent, Crystal, Seabourn and Seabourn Yacht Club. There are some Europe based luxury lines but I am not familiar with them.

Stumblefoot: I did understand that the comment about children was not serious. Just could not resist making my comment. Silversea, in general, feels more strongly about children on board than Regent does and I appreciate it.

In the opinion of most, Cunard is not a luxury cruise line. It does have a luxury section of the ship but once you leave that area, you are in a mainstream cruise line. The luxury cruise lines I referred to earlier are 100% luxury and include: Silversea, Regent, Crystal, Seabourn and Seabourn Yacht Club. There are some Europe based luxury lines but I am not familiar with them.

Stumblefoot: I did understand that the comment about children was not serious. Just could not resist making my comment. Silversea, in general, feels more strongly about children on board than Regent does and I appreciate it.

OK. Totally my bad assumption Travelcat2. Thanks for the clarification and response!

Archived